Glock Firearms banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy, my name is cody and I have been a glock freak for about three years now. I live in west texas I have owned many pistols xdms 1911s s&w but now I'm just down to a couple of glocks nothing else is good enough :) so far I got a gen4 g22 for general purpose shootin and idpa and a 27 for cc. I also got a rock river lar-15 in 5.56. I've been readin this forum for a while, its incredible all the info compiled within this place and with a little help from y'all I may try and build a glock for competion use. oh and by the way ill be in austin this Sunday at the austin rifle club shootin the steel challenge if anybody is in the area

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
Howdy, my name is cody and I have been a glock freak for about three years now. I live in west texas I have owned many pistols xdms 1911s s&w but now I'm just down to a couple of glocks nothing else is good enough :) so far I got a gen4 g22 for general purpose shootin and idpa and a 27 for cc. I also got a rock river lar-15 in 5.56. I've been readin this forum for a while, its incredible all the info compiled within this place and with a little help from y'all I may try and build a glock for competion use. oh and by the way ill be in austin this Sunday at the austin rifle club shootin the steel challenge if anybody is in the area
Welcome to the forum Cody
Glad to have you aboard!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum Cody!! Enjoy!

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum!
Stick around, you will like it here!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts