Another hello from Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by wihodag, Apr 7, 2012.

1. wihodag

wihodag New Member

Hi all. I just joined the forum, haven't nosed around much yet. I'm no newbie to firearms, but not exactly a pro either. I finally got my first Glock almost a week ago and have been carrying ever since. I even have a job that allows me to carry at work. I decided for my first Glock (oh yes I said first, many more to come ;) ) I'd pick up the Baby Glock 26. So far it's been a beautiful relationship. Next will probably be a 22, but I wanted to start cheap in the ammo department so I can log lots of range time. I'm new to concealed carry as well, but loving it none the less.

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum wihodag !!

Let's see a few pics of that new "Baby 9" !!

3. Boracay

Boracay ʎ ɐ ɔ ɐ ᴚ o

Hello.. Excellent Glock of choice.

Welcome :)

4. wihodag

wihodag New Member

image-1525945305.jpg

image-830860814.jpg

My Ruger is a little big for carry, so thanks to tax returns, I decided it was finally time to get my my Glock :)

5. MiguelAngel

MiguelAngel New Member

CONGRATZ!!!! Welcome to the forum!! What part of Wisconsin?? Im in Milwaukee.

6. wihodag

wihodag New Member

Live in Oak Creek, work in Racine. Howdy Neighbor!

7. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Hello, Wihodag, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Congrats on your baby Glock! Have and love the '26, too!

Put some grip extensions on her (Pearce or Scherer) and the grip comfort will suddenly improve.

Cheers!

8. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Welcome to the Glock Forum! Nice 26 you have there! Stick around, you will like it here!

9. wihodag

wihodag New Member

Actually I just ordered my grip plug, a couple grip extensions and a 17 round mag just for fun yesterday. Can't wait for them to show up this week! Cheaper than Dirt is my new best friend :p

10. MiguelAngel

MiguelAngel New Member

Howdy!!! :)

11. Grabber GT

Grabber GT New Member

Ohio
    Welcome to the forum. Love the 26! I asked my wife the other day...Do you which one is my favorite to shoot? She umm the 19? I said "All of them!" Duh!

12. wihodag

wihodag New Member

13. ljpack

ljpack New Member

What the heck is a Hodag? Just kidding Eagle River here!

14. wihodag

wihodag New Member

Ah yes, Eagle River. Also in God's Country. Wish I could say I lived up there. But love to visit. I'm about due for a cranberry meatball bomber at Soda Pop's!!!