Glock Firearms banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I just joined the forum, haven't nosed around much yet. I'm no newbie to firearms, but not exactly a pro either. I finally got my first Glock almost a week ago and have been carrying ever since. I even have a job that allows me to carry at work. I decided for my first Glock (oh yes I said first, many more to come ;) ) I'd pick up the Baby Glock 26. So far it's been a beautiful relationship. Next will probably be a 22, but I wanted to start cheap in the ammo department so I can log lots of range time. I'm new to concealed carry as well, but loving it none the less.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum! Nice 26 you have there! Stick around, you will like it here!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Actually I just ordered my grip plug, a couple grip extensions and a 17 round mag just for fun yesterday. Can't wait for them to show up this week! Cheaper than Dirt is my new best friend :p

·
Registered
534 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Love the 26! I asked my wife the other day...Do you which one is my favorite to shoot? She umm the 19? I said "All of them!" Duh!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts