Another great CCW holder from Florida...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DevilDawg235, May 30, 2012.

1. DevilDawg235

DevilDawg235 New Member

Thats a nice piece there grandma!

[ame]http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82562609/[/ame]

2. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

Lol god I miss Florida ...

3. I don't. I despise that state. ok that isn't fair, i despise the following:

Orlando
    Winter Park
    Apopka
    Orange County
    and anything else in that area i am forgetting. Give me Lee County any day.

4. glocknloaded

Will you just about named all the city's I was raised in! You most of spent time there cause most people don't know of Apopka

5. I worked all over Fl a lot, that area just sticks in my mind as craptastic. Never met a member of LEO or Corrections there that didn't have something to prove lol

6. GlockIt

GlockIt Carry on my friends!!!!

Lmao Apopka and Orlando

7. ... you're moving!!! haha!!

8. glocknloaded

I'll agree with you on the LEO part I've seen my friend get his head beaten into the trunk lid of a car while in handcuffs for not answering a officer. I am sure us being a bunch of tattooed shirtless guys in a not so good neighborhood didn't look friendly but we put up no resistance when they pulled into are driveway and immediately put us all in handcuffs. We said ok there just trying to make sure there safe no complaints but when my buddy asked what this was all about while being searched the officer got upset and slammed his head into the trunk numerous times. After the whole ordeal was over we went down to the police station filled a report and tried to take the officer to court, didn't get any where we were shot down and are case went no where. Apopka PD can be some power hungry A holes.

Oh there reasoning was we looked like gang members sitting on the porch talking at the end of a work day, I thought that's what 18 year old kids did in the south, hang in the shade after work and trade construction stories

9. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Ur moving ur moving, dont you move! Thats great. Go grandma...

10. Levelcross

Levelcross New Member

HAHAHA can you imagine how he is trying to spin it so she is the BG and tell his friends that she just got lucky.