another good day at the range.

Discussion in 'Range Reports' started by datbuenoG19, Jul 28, 2012.

1. datbuenoG19

datbuenoG19 New Member

Shot off 300 rounds through my glock 19. Also shot some guys 9mm ruger something that I didn't like too much, it was very small and very very thin. One of you guys might know what it was. then some Russian guy asked if I wanted to shoot his 6 shot revolver. People are so friendly at the range.

2. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Probably the LC9, I have the full size model the SR9 and it is a lot more shooter friendly! Glad you had a great day at the range!!

3. datbuenoG19

datbuenoG19 New Member

Yea pretty tight grouping at about 20 yards. Only the 4th time at the range too.

ForumRunner_20120728_142815.jpg

4. datbuenoG19

datbuenoG19 New Member

That sounds familiar to what the gentleman said. It was a nice gun tho, it was just too small for my hands I think.

5. datbuenoG19

datbuenoG19 New Member

I just Google imaged it.. It was an LC9! Good guess!

6. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Nice job batbuenoG19! Looks good.

7. dwcfastrice

dwcfastrice Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting Member

but don't you know? GUNS are DANGEROUS and gun owners are ALL CRAZY! BAN ALL GUNS! :rolleyes:

If you can't tell, I'm being VERY sarcastic.

I've found some of the coolest/friendliest people be at the range. People who wouldn't normally share the time of day (especially on the East Coast) will gladly walk up to a stranger, offer the use of a staple gun, targets, ear protection, or just plain compliment each other on their weapons. It's very cool to see.

Looks like you had a great time.

BTW, nice groupings.
    :D

D

8. Good shooting man! That LC9 is a nice gun, but is definitely a handful due to being so light.

9. Danzig

Danzig I do hood rat sh%t! Supporter

Texas
    I shot at a pistol range for the first time when I was 18. I was taken aback at how friendly most gun owners are to noobs. Many times I was offered to shoot different weapons by complete strangers at gun ranges. It is an important thing to introduce and welcome non gun people to shooting. Pass it on.

10. bubba2001

bubba2001 Well-Known Member Supporter

good job..........wish i could get my group that tight a 20 yrds

11. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

Those are great shoots at 20 yds keep up the good work..