Glock Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shot off 300 rounds through my glock 19. Also shot some guys 9mm ruger something that I didn't like too much, it was very small and very very thin. One of you guys might know what it was. then some Russian guy asked if I wanted to shoot his 6 shot revolver. People are so friendly at the range.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Shot off 300 rounds through my glock 19. Also shot some guys 9mm ruger something that I didn't like too much, it was very small and very very thin. One of you guys might know what it was. then some Russian guy asked if I wanted to shoot his 6 shot revolver. People are so friendly at the range.
Probably the LC9, I have the full size model the SR9 and it is a lot more shooter friendly! Glad you had a great day at the range!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dutchs said:
Probably the LC9, I have the full size model the SR9 and it is a lot more shooter friendly! Glad you had a great day at the range!!
That sounds familiar to what the gentleman said. It was a nice gun tho, it was just too small for my hands I think.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
.... People are so friendly at the range.
but don't you know? GUNS are DANGEROUS and gun owners are ALL CRAZY! BAN ALL GUNS! :rolleyes:

If you can't tell, I'm being VERY sarcastic.

I've found some of the coolest/friendliest people be at the range. People who wouldn't normally share the time of day (especially on the East Coast) will gladly walk up to a stranger, offer the use of a staple gun, targets, ear protection, or just plain compliment each other on their weapons. It's very cool to see.

Looks like you had a great time.

BTW, nice groupings.
:D

D

·
Registered
286 Posts
Good shooting man! That LC9 is a nice gun, but is definitely a handful due to being so light.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,395 Posts
dwcfastrice said:
but don't you know? GUNS are DANGEROUS and gun owners are ALL CRAZY! BAN ALL GUNS! :rolleyes:

If you can't tell, I'm being VERY sarcastic.

I've found some of the coolest/friendliest people be at the range. People who wouldn't normally share the time of day (especially on the East Coast) will gladly walk up to a stranger, offer the use of a staple gun, targets, ear protection, or just plain compliment each other on their weapons. It's very cool to see.

Looks like you had a great time.

BTW, nice groupings.
:D

D
I shot at a pistol range for the first time when I was 18. I was taken aback at how friendly most gun owners are to noobs. Many times I was offered to shoot different weapons by complete strangers at gun ranges. It is an important thing to introduce and welcome non gun people to shooting. Pass it on.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
datbuenoG19 said:
Yea pretty tight grouping at about 20 yards. Only the 4th time at the range too.
Those are great shoots at 20 yds keep up the good work..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts