Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to a gun show today, ended up with a new G19, gen 3.
I guess my G21 needed a friend. I just got back from trying it out.
Shoots like a Glock, no problems. :cool:

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Congatulations on your newest family addition!! Do not think for a second this will cease, it will not!

·
King of my Castle until my wife comes home
2,983 Posts
Nice! Congrats!!! I want a G22G4 a G23C and G27 G4 or G3 next month one will following me home too....

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Ya, my G19 Gen4 turned brought home a G30 Gen3, G17 Gen4 25th anniversary, and a G34 Gen4 home with it in the last 5 months.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Same thing happened to me friday!It is a gen3 G22c my g34 is also a gen3. I took the G22 shooting yesterday NO PROBLEMS!No brass to the face or head.I bench rested it to get the sight set .She was shooting alittle left of poa.Also accurate. The ports do keep barrel down. I also shot weaver stance to see if I get blasted with exhaust. It did not happen! I never once felt any exhaust hitting me. I dont understand all the people saying you will get hit with the exhaust and it will make your eyes water and ruin your second shot.I love my gen3 G22c!She shoots almost as good asmy gen3 G34.You buy one glock and the fun begins!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Congrats on the new family member! I just got my first one, (G21) and have this feeling it won't be the last, lol!!!
My G21 was my 1st Glock, its a Gen. 2.5, a police trade in.
Very nice gun, added a few extra's from Glock Polishing, he is on eBay & on here, I think. Very good guy to deal with......AL :cool:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Wow, this Glock thing is for real??? So, should I trade my Ruger SR40C for a Glock 23 G4???? I only have a 19 and 21 now so I'm thinking that I'm a slacker......:D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts