Another Glock followed me home today

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by ag563, Jun 9, 2012.

1. ag563

ag563 Member

I went to a gun show today, ended up with a new G19, gen 3.
    I guess my G21 needed a friend. I just got back from trying it out.
    Shoots like a Glock, no problems. :cool:

2. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Congatulations on your newest family addition!! Do not think for a second this will cease, it will not!

3. ag563

ag563 Member

I know, I kinda want them all........:eek:

4. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Careful! You got the itch!!:eek::eek:

5. Devinh2

Devinh2 Guest

I hate when that happens!!!

6. Gun_Aficionado

Gun_Aficionado King of my Castle until my wife comes home Lifetime Supporting Member

Nice! Congrats!!! I want a G22G4 a G23C and G27 G4 or G3 next month one will following me home too....

7. runman

runman New Member

Dang those pesky Glocks! Very nice of you to give a homeless Glock a nice place to live. Enjoy!

8. Birddogyz

Birddogyz Regular Guy

Congrats, they tend to multiply fast.

9. Shaun Kim

Shaun Kim New Member

Got three and looking to add another.... Hehe

10. Devinh2

Devinh2 Guest

Damn things are like rabbits!!!!

11. Webphisher

Webphisher Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome

Ya, my G19 Gen4 turned brought home a G30 Gen3, G17 Gen4 25th anniversary, and a G34 Gen4 home with it in the last 5 months.

12. MikeMT

MikeMT New Member

I heard that! 21, 27, and 19 in my garage now and a gun show coming next month. Yikes!

13. Blades

Blades Senior Member

Nice combination! 9mm and .45acp-- two bullets that have been "taking care of business" for a hundred years or more.

14. Same thing happened to me friday!It is a gen3 G22c my g34 is also a gen3. I took the G22 shooting yesterday NO PROBLEMS!No brass to the face or head.I bench rested it to get the sight set .She was shooting alittle left of poa.Also accurate. The ports do keep barrel down. I also shot weaver stance to see if I get blasted with exhaust. It did not happen! I never once felt any exhaust hitting me. I dont understand all the people saying you will get hit with the exhaust and it will make your eyes water and ruin your second shot.I love my gen3 G22c!She shoots almost as good asmy gen3 G34.You buy one glock and the fun begins!

15. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum !!

16. Congrats on the new family member! I just got my first one, (G21) and have this feeling it won't be the last, lol!!!

17. ag563

ag563 Member

My G21 was my 1st Glock, its a Gen. 2.5, a police trade in.
    Very nice gun, added a few extra's from Glock Polishing, he is on eBay & on here, I think. Very good guy to deal with......AL :cool:

18. elonsmk1

elonsmk1 New Member

Congrats!!!!.Got my 2nd three days ago G20. already had my G20.haven't fired it yet waiting on ammo.Damn!

19. elonsmk1

elonsmk1 New Member

Sorry meant to say G30

20. SlapStik

SlapStik New Member

Wow, this Glock thing is for real??? So, should I trade my Ruger SR40C for a Glock 23 G4???? I only have a 19 and 21 now so I'm thinking that I'm a slacker......:D