Another from Central IL

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Joer, May 9, 2012.

1. Joer

Joer New Member

Hello all, I'm new to Glocks but not weapons, I collect military surplus rifles but decided the old .380 I had wasn't reliable enough to be the main home defense piece.

I got a Glock 22 yesterday, a State Police trade in. This thing is like new, came with the case and all paperwork. No sign of being used much, can't smell anything on it either. It's had great care and I will give it very good care.

Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, plate is full at this time. Want to find a deal like this on a Gen 4 for my wife someday. The adjustable back straps are perfect for her smaller hand.

So that's my tale, I'll try not to ask newbie questions that have been answered many times. :)

2. Birddogyz

Birddogyz Regular Guy

Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of goods folks here willing to help out with any questions you might have. Have fun with it.

3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum Joer !!

Post a pic of that SP G22...

4. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome Joer! Great choice on the 22. I have a G26G4 and love it. The adjustable backstraps really help - hopefully your wife will love it. Happy Shooting!

5. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Welcome Joer! Some pics would be cool. Aint it great when you can get a deal on one of the best damn guns made!!

6. jmanwill

jmanwill New Member

Welcome to the forum.

7. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

Welcome to our community Joer!