Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Lurker
106 Posts
That was a great video, watching all those punks run into each other trying to get out of the door, and then a little old lady running after them. Good for her!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Too bad they even got the cell phone! One more for the armed citizen/store owner!! Punks really show the wuss in them when they have someone confront them!!! They are all cowards to start anyway!!

·
Because 2 Are Better Then 1
10,292 Posts
I wonder if the DNA is the s*** one of them took when she open fired? Lmao

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
At the onset of the video it appears as though the bad guy has some trouble with the push vs pull of the front door. Must've been a difficult concept. ;)

From the story...
"Although she did have the right to defend herself and her store, police say, they would encourage business owners not to take the law into their own hands."

“Our official recommendation is that business owners should not take the law upon themselves,” said Nightengale. “It is difficult because when you start shooting guns those rounds can end up anywhere. We would rather have the crime happen and have good witnesses rather than putting someone’s safety in jeopardy.”

We would rather have the crime happen...than putting someone's safety in jeopardy? Wait, didn't the bad guys already do that when they entered the business - with guns!

How do they know the BGs weren't going to shoot the customers? A dead witness is not a very good one.

·
Supporting Member
568 Posts
Defense. The police have to determine if she fired in to protect herself and customer. Pretty obvious the perp had a handgun. Sorry i would do the same.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Funny. I just noticed toward the end of the video when these jokers were bumbling and stumbling all over each other to get out, that when they do finally get the door open, the portion facing the outside of the store clearly has a sign stating "PUSH".

At the beginning of the vid, the BG "PULL"s on both doors. :p

Maybe he went to school here...

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
this lady was really lucky if it wasnt for her defensive position 5-1 are not good odds. Chances are she didnt even see how many of them there were. I think store owners should be allowed a g-18

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
And in California Too!!! I hope this helps open eyes!

Same story in the same at a Asian mall guys tried to rob another jewelry store and the owner shoot him in the face..

·
Registered
836 Posts
+1 for the gun toting Granny! Obviously these perps weren't expecting the owner to have an equalizer! Most of these of thug types use a gun to scare and intimidate the victims! This time it didn't work! So funny to see them bumbling over each other trying to get out the door! One of my favorite quotes"If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have them!" Because of the 2nd Amendment, this lady has the right and privilege to own and bear a firearm to protect herself, her business and her customers! Wonder what would've happened if she wasn't armed? Could've ended in tragidy! Go Granny!

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
Good vid, nice find. I know it's a deadly serious situation, but it reminds me of an old silent film of the "Keystone Cops", when they go into retreat, & pile into the exit door.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Standard Line Ca Cops use every time. We would rather you be the victim ranther than you shoot the perp! As I said it is the "Official Line" Most Cops I know, but not all, are Glad when citizens shoots perps. They can't do anything about the law that allows for self defense but the Politicians Ie Police Administrations would love to give the cops the only rights to self Defense!

At the onset of the video it appears as though the bad guy has some trouble with the push vs pull of the front door. Must've been a difficult concept. ;)

From the story...
"Although she did have the right to defend herself and her store, police say, they would encourage business owners not to take the law into their own hands."

“Our official recommendation is that business owners should not take the law upon themselves,” said Nightengale. “It is difficult because when you start shooting guns those rounds can end up anywhere. We would rather have the crime happen and have good witnesses rather than putting someone’s safety in jeopardy.”

We would rather have the crime happen...than putting someone's safety in jeopardy? Wait, didn't the bad guys already do that when they entered the business - with guns!

How do they know the BGs weren't going to shoot the customers? A dead witness is not a very good one.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,608 Posts
I wish she had a rifle and shot em up when they were all stacked up at the door.

I can dream can't I?

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
GunnerGSP said:
From the story...

This statement is just nuts. I think granny absolutely did the right thing.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
This statement is just nuts. I think granny absolutely did the right thing.
Yes it is insulting when you are accused of taking the law into your own hands when you are just defending your customers and employees! It is Called Self Defense for a reason! BTW GaGAl I agree with you 100% but that is what Ca residences are up against. If they thought they could go after the owner they would! It is insane! Whay anyone would even have a business in Ca is beyond me with all the CalOSHA rules and fees permits etc and little or no help from the Police Chiefs and Sheriffs! (The Chiefs and Sheriffs are politicians not COPS in my Book!)

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Yes it is insulting when you are accused of taking the law into your own hands when you are just defending your customers and employees! It is Called Self Defense for a reason! BTW GaGAl I agree with you 100% but that is what Ca residences are up against. If they thought they could go after the owner they would! It is insane! Whay anyone would even have a business in Ca is beyond me with all the CalOSHA rules and fees permits etc and little or no help from the Police Chiefs and Sheriffs! (The Chiefs and Sheriffs are politicians not COPS in my Book!)
I really feel for the folks in CA. They desperately need some new leadership in that state. I am so glad I live in rural Georgia.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I'd love to have seen the door locked as they were trying to leave... First one to turn and face me would have caught a hot one in the face ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.