Anniversary 5-01-12

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by SHOOTER13, Apr 30, 2012.

1. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

One year ago today...Seal Team Six got their man !!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 1, 2012
  2. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Got their tags stamped!!!

3. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

The Seals are amazing. Have you guys read American Sniper by Chris Kyle?

4. 3L3C7R0

3L3C7R0 New Member

No disrespect to you, but Osama was dead long before Obama claimed to have gotten him. We didn't fly in with some choppers and take him out. It's beautiful propaganda none the less.

5. 3L3C7R0

3L3C7R0 New Member

If you were referring to my statement... It was faked for 2 reasons, 1 to move on to the next country we can be world police to and 2, to make Obama look good. Many people might not know this but Osama Bin Laden was put into power by the glorious U.S. of A. We sold him his weapons. Then when we were fine with that venture we turned on him. We knew that there were never weapons of mass destruction. We had the receipts for the weapons he had. This isn't secret information, just not something you are going to learn from watching Fox or any other paid off media company. I could go on and on... But we did not just kill Osama a year ago. He's been dead for a while. We did kill him but we not ready to leave the country so out government led us on to believe we were still after him... Government is just a business.

6. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Ditto........

7. 3L3C7R0

3L3C7R0 New Member

Lol, shouldn't be rolling eyes, should be bahhhhhhhhhh. Gotta love the sheeple.

8. Ok big guy........where's YOUR proof?

9. rickjames

rickjames Hard Work! Dedication! Supporter

I stand by this as well. This guy has been dead since .......90s
    Don't be force fed into the propaganda our government offers. READ

10. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Proof? Proof for either side? Any proof?

11. 3L3C7R0

3L3C7R0 New Member

Lol, why is the burden of unbrainwashing on me? Google is your friend. But let's turn the tables... Where is YOUR proof? My information not only comes from online but from military old timers. Your only proof is that the government told you that we killed him. I don't think you were dumb nor do I mean disrespect when I refer to the masses as sheeple, but anyone that would believe what the government tells you must be comfortable with naivety. Anyone who could sign into law the ndaa shouldn't be trusted based on that fact alone none the less all the shady things the government has done throughout history.

12. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

I agree obama has nothing to do with osamas death, but dead since the 90s? I dont know about all that. I wouldnt be surprise if our goverment is curupt...in that way too.

13. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Guys, I think Shooters intention was to honor the U.S. Navy Seals. Why don't we stick to that ok? :)

14. 3L3C7R0

3L3C7R0 New Member

It was to honor them for something they did not do... Where is the honor in that? This doesn't take anything from our military serving for our country, but there is no need to celebrate propaganda.

15. ckuenzer331

ckuenzer331 Member

Amen to that!!!

16. AverageCitizen

AverageCitizen New Member

Why piss on us for wanted to celebrate a victory for us with everything going on in the world and the "I hate America" and "death to America" mentality of a large portion of the world. Why I ask say it fake and propaganda? Regardless of weather its true or false let us people have our victory.

17. ckuenzer331

ckuenzer331 Member

Give the warriors their due!! They are the brave souls that stand the fence line, put themselves Down Range and protect this great country we live in. From a grateful citizen of this great country, THANK YOU SEAL TEAM 6!!!

18. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Whether you think they did it or not, any member of the US Navy SEALS gets my respect, and upmost honor. I know several SF members, SEALS, and the like, they deserve better than they got. As far as this whole propaganda thing, neither side has proof, end of discussion. GO SEALS!!!!! OOORAH!!!!