Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The winner of the first DefensiveHolsters.com giveaway is..........

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_boUBMwdiYY[/ame]

Like stated in the other thread....pick any one item you want on our site and it's yours. I sent you a PM.

·
Banned
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There will be other contest later on.:D

I still like my idea of a blind folded, timed detail strip and reassembly vid contest.

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
By detailed strip are you talking about pulling the pins and the trigger and striker etc? Or a detailed field strip?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Thanks

Saw my name go by too. :rolleyes: Isn't Rhodes one of the guys that won the first contest, but failed to respond? If it is, maybe he won't respond this time either. :D

Jim

·
Registered
266 Posts
Congratulations Rhodes1983!!! Thanks MikeP for the chance to win some stuff.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I cry foul cause I didn't see my name go by in the swirls!!!!! I don't think you put me in there!!! :( LMAO. Kidding, kidding. Don't kick me outta the forum. Congrats, Rhodes and thanks for the contest Mike. Looking forward to the next one.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Hey Mike P, looks like you did a heck of a lot of work just writing those names on paper slips. :D Good job, I appreciate being given the chance.

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
Good on ya for doing this Mike, very cool

·
Banned
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey Mike P, looks like you did a heck of a lot of work just writing those names on paper slips. :D Good job, I appreciate being given the chance.
Yeah, that was a butt ton of names to write down and cut up.:D Next time....copy/paste print!

I hope it appeared as fair as possible, that's why I tried to grab one on the fly as I was still moving them around.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts