Glock Firearms banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Gun Nut
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wouldn't you know it. My old G34 hooked up with my G19 Gen4 inside my gun safe and produced a bouncing baby Glock 26. How was I to know Glocks breed like rabbits?

At least that's what I'm telling my wife. :D

Attachments

·
Gun Nut
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This was my first new Glock, by the way. My 34 and 19 were purchased used. I'm thinking of keeping the 26 unshot (is that a word?) until I decide to apply for my CHL.

·
Hard Work! Dedication!
4,537 Posts
Looks great man. I jusy picked up my 19, technically, yesterday. I love it and can't wait to shoot.
Take the 26 and put some down range, especially if its going to be your edc.
Gotta learn how it shoots and handles.

·
Gun Nut
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Getting my CHL may take a while, considering my better half is only now warming up to my gun addiction. I'm hoping to get her out to the range sometime soon. Once she sees how fun this is (I'm hoping), I'll broach the subject of getting my carry license.

·
109 Posts
Glenn34 said:
Getting my CHL may take a while, considering my better half is only now warming up to my gun addiction. I'm hoping to get her out to the range sometime soon. Once she sees how fun this is (I'm hoping), I'll broach the subject of getting my carry license.
Hahaha, let me know how that goes. Maybe you can give me some pointers. LoL :) I have to "sneak out" to the range. The Mrs. aren't too fond of my new hobby. ;-P

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Congrats on the new one! :D

·
771 Posts
Immaculate conception?

Same thing happened to me! I told my wife that the 26 just appeared on its own! Since then, I have also had an LC9 show up as well...Must be that hot Teutonic blood......

·
Registered
547 Posts
Sometimes it is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission :p

As for the G26 that is my favorite of all the Glocks I have shot. Now I am thinking that I should put my G 22 and G19 in a romantic corner of my safe and wait a few months and see what I get. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts