Glock Firearms banner

141 - 160 of 365 Posts

·
Gunslinger
8,663 Posts
When (if) prices ever get back even close to normal I am going to lay in more 12ga buckshot and 38spec. I got caught short on both of those.

·
Gunslinger
8,663 Posts
I bought a bunch of 9mm Pmags for my G17. I haven't tried them yet but I have read a lot of good things about them. Half the price of the Glock OEM mags. Good (I hope) for SHTF.

·
Registered
714 Posts
I bought a bunch of 9mm Pmags for my G17. I haven't tried them yet but I have read a lot of good things about them. Half the price of the Glock OEM mags. Good (I hope) for SHTF.
The only Glock platform magazines I'll purchase other than OEM magazines.

·
Gunslinger
8,663 Posts
Recoil Gunworks claims to have Blazer Brass 9mm. They also show some Federal Hi-Shock 9mm. It is priced at 66 cents per round for the Blazer and 80 cents per for the Hi-Shock. LOL. Gouging is going strong.

·
Gunslinger
8,663 Posts
I think the ammo retailers are getting only a little ammo. Therefore they have little to sell. I think they are trying to make up for the loss of income by charging outrageous prices. Manufacturers need to produce a lot more. When they do it will be a while before we see reasonable prices again. Just not looking good for shooters. I am seeing lots of dryfiring ahead.

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
I think the ammo retailers are getting only a little ammo. Therefore they have little to sell. I think they are trying to make up for the loss of income by charging outrageous prices. Manufacturers need to produce a lot more. When they do it will be a while before we see reasonable prices again. Just not looking good for shooters. I am seeing lots of dryfiring ahead.
I believe they are at their limit. However, I’ve seen a couple manufacturers state that they intend to expand and or modernize their manufacturing capacity. With their large increase in profit margins, I hope they follow through on this.

·
Gunslinger
8,663 Posts
Just about all of my bulk ammo is Winchester White Box, S&B, Federal HST and Speer Gold dots. Got some really good buys about 18 months ago and stocked up. Also did well on PD trade ammo. There are mostly questionable brands being offered now and at outrageous prices.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Went to academy this morning and got the last of a 150 round box of 9mm 124 grain (Browning) and (2) 100 round boxes of .45 auto (Winchester white box). Now they are limiting everyone to 3 total boxes of ammo.

·
Gunslinger
8,663 Posts
Went to academy this morning and got the last of a 150 round box of 9mm 124 grain (Browning) and (2) 100 round boxes of .45 auto (Winchester white box). Now they are limiting everyone to 3 total boxes of ammo.
It is good that you found some. Guessing your wallet is a lot lighter now. LOL.

141 - 160 of 365 Posts