Glock Firearms banner

121 - 140 of 365 Posts

·
Gunslinger
8,656 Posts
Yesterday, I bought 2 50 rd. boxes of Winchester Ranger T-Series (RA40T) for $29.95 each + $8.99 shipping. There is a 2 box limit. My son bought 2 boxes as well, and I had my cousin and his wife buy 2 boxes each for me.
Ammo shortage? You just have to know where to look.
Don't know where you found those but my go to ammo sites are out of everything.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Rotary phones, rabbit ears on b&w tv’s, choice between a revolver or 1911, Gaston was making curtain rods.
Yup them were the days, built my first front stuffer at 17 and didn't even need dad to purchase it, those were the days.

Reactions: jhg and Southlake

·
Registered
704 Posts
Is there anyone who didn't have one of those as a kid?
One ? I had a pair in a two gun nickel spoted gun belt with the perfunctory Red Rider bb rifle, you'll put your eye out kid, never did thankfully.

Now I have three pair,one set Ruger Vaqueros 45 colt,one pair of converted 51 navy's in 45 cowboy special and the last pair of Richards Mason Type II's conversions in 45 Cowboy Special and 6 different two gun rigs. A perfunctory 73 short rifle and identically set up 1866 yellow boy.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Santa is gonna have a hard year!
View attachment 231855
Danzig

I have a thought it's gonna be a couple of hard years, hopefully no more than that.
At this rate Santas gonna have to get a bigger sleigh and at least 8 more reindeer to handle it.

·
!3M TA3
424 Posts
Don't know where you found those but my go to ammo sites are out of everything.
It's a site that's SUPPOSED TO ONLY sell to LE, but when we all checked out no questions were asked. All I know is I have 8 boxes of the BEST JHP 40 caliber ammo coming my way by this Friday or the Monday after!

·
Low speed High drag
2,152 Posts
Got 100 rounds 9mm incoming !
Hopefully it goes well!? FedEx and UPS won't come down my road so im gonna have to try and catch them at the mailbox! My metal detector gets delivered tomorrow and signature is required so ill be sitting by the mailbox all day...lol.
On the bright side I got several sources for ammo now.

·
Super Moderator
60,152 Posts
Hopefully it goes well!? FedEx and UPS won't come down my road so im gonna have to try and catch them at the mailbox! My metal detector gets delivered tomorrow and signature is required so ill be sitting by the mailbox all day...lol.
On the bright side I got several sources for ammo now.
With all those dogs, can you blame them?

·
Registered
704 Posts
The road is to bad for them to get up. In parts its really bad and its very tight.
That probablly helps keep the Riff Raff out.

·
Low speed High drag
2,152 Posts
That probablly helps keep the Riff Raff out.
Yep. Even if they do show up they gotta make past my neighbor who is an Ex Marine and has 5 or 6 dogs and is armed to the teeth....lol! I'll hear his dogs and be ready before your anywhere near my house. We're the only 2 on the road and he is less than 1/2 mile away,but lots of Forrest between him and I. Really nice guy and a great neighbor! If we needed to we would combine forces and be fine back here.
You better bring a 4wd to get here..lol!

·
Glockin’ since 1993
34,761 Posts
Yep. Even if they do show up they gotta make past my neighbor who is an Ex Marine and has 5 or 6 dogs and is armed to the teeth....lol! I'll hear his dogs and be ready before your anywhere near my house. We're the only 2 on the road and he is less than 1/2 mile away,but lots of Forrest between him and I. Really nice guy and a great neighbor! If we needed to we would combine forces and be fine back here.
You better bring a 4wd to get here..lol!
Now this sounds familiar...

121 - 140 of 365 Posts