Glock Firearms banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Grumpy Old Man
5,843 Posts
Anytime I miss or have a flyer it was obviously an improper storage issue.
Storage is not your problem! I would say you have my problem! When your shooting by yourself , you can hit anything! All your shots go into one hole, your groups are that tight! But Like me the moment there is someone else around ,your grouping / hunting ,goes to hell in a handbag! It's not storage it's negative vibes from shooters who are jealous of your superior shooting skills

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Storage is not your problem! I would say you have my problem! When your shooting by yourself , you can hit anything! All your shots go into one hole, your groups are that tight! But Like me the moment there is someone else around ,your grouping / hunting ,goes to hell in a handbag! It's not storage it's negative vibes from shooters who are jealous of your superior shooting skills
My coworker gets mad at me when I shoot his vp9sk. Every time, lol!

·
Grumpy Old Man
5,843 Posts
My coworker gets mad at me when I shoot his vp9sk. Every time, lol!
See my theory works! My wife used to drive me mad! I had a little Buck mark, on a good day I'd shoot like steam ,unfortunately I didn't have too many good days ! Yet my wife could constantly shoot in the 9s and bulls eye with it! When we were at the range and she wanted to 'set me off' ,she would shake her head and mention I shot for a living and yet couldn't score a decent tally on a piece of paper!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Above the equator, store bullet down, below the equator, store bullet up. Otherwise Northern Hemisphere ammo will shoot low left, and Southern Hemisphere will shoot high right. All my rounds are stored loose facing every which way in a gun bag so they always shoot to POA no matter where I am
Surely you jest ole boy.................. :)

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Reactions: j102 and Old Bloke

·
Grumpy Old Man
5,843 Posts
I have them all jumbled up together in a bag. I was hoping they’d start reproducing.
Hey free ammo,now why didn't I think of that.
Trust me when I say nothing works! I've tried putting ammo in a bag, Planting it in the garden, hell I've taken ammo out for a romantic dinner! Yep! I put a couple of rounds at a candle lit table, put a meal of the finest powder out, had my gypsy fortune teller, play romantic music on his violin, end result? Nada!!!! Come to think of it! How do you tell the sex of ammo?????? 😳😁

·
Super Moderator
74,591 Posts
Trust me when I say nothing works! I've tried putting ammo in a bag, Planting it in the garden, hell I've taken ammo out for a romantic dinner! Yep! I put a couple of rounds at a candle lit table, put a meal of the finest powder out, had my gypsy fortune teller, play romantic music on his violin, end result? Nada!!!! Come to think of it! How do you tell the sex of ammo?????? 😳😁
Just so you know Old Bloke, all ammo is gay. They all get poked in the behind. Lol

·
Super Moderator
74,591 Posts
HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All these years and I didn't realise that, my ammo was as 'camp as a row of tents'😱😱!
:LOL::LOL:

·
Grumpy Old Man
5,843 Posts
I need to get some of that “Heat Seeking Ammo” described by New York Assembly Woman Patricia Eddington. That way I can store my ammo in any direction and shoot without even aiming and always hit my target😏
I can see all sorts of issues here (A) you fire and then light a smoke! Suicide ) .(B) you fire a shot and Fart at the same time! Not a good outcome!

21 - 40 of 40 Posts