Glock Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Walmart has lots of winchester value 100 count boxes.I have heard they put out lesser grade ammo in that platform. It's cheap and I wanted to bulk up my range supply. Any input is needed.

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
Never had any problems with it other than being dirty, but when I'm saving $ at the range I'll deal with some extra cleaning later.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Walmart has lots of winchester value 100 count boxes.I have heard they put out lesser grade ammo in that platform. It's cheap and I wanted to bulk up my range supply. Any input is needed.
I bought the 100 .40 cal HP's no sweat here.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Hi kulok. I'm sure someone will be along shortly to help you with your question. I'm moving the thread to the Ammo & Reloading question so you can get the answers you need.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks my phone only let's me start threads but I can't pick where they go. Oh and it a 40.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Thanks my phone only let's me start threads but I can't pick where they go. Oh and it a 40.
No problem. Glad to help.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Ive shot the regular white box as well as the 100 round "value packs" in a couple of calibers and never had a problem.

·
Premium Member
5,923 Posts
I use WWB 100s often in my G19. I found the Federal Champion at Walmart to be a little cheaper and a lot cleaner. But, as someone on the forum once pointed out... If you are going to clean your Glock regularly, does it really matter if it's dirty ammo? I say go for it... If the Federal is cheaper, or actually in stock, I highly recommend it...

·
Registered
534 Posts
I've put over a thousand Winchester white box 9mm through my 19 and haven't had any issues. Also, Blazer aluminum case run just as well and are even a bit cheaper.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts