Glock Firearms banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My local shop has a set of tritium night sights by Ameriglo. They have Trijicon written on both the front and back sights. I read online somewhere this is because they are Ameriglo brand but using Trijicon's tritium vials.

Is this correct? They are $75. Can I find a better set cheaper, or is this a good deal?

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
Are they installing them at that price?

You can get Mepros from Topgunsupply.com for $69.99, not sure what shipping runs.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Personal preference, I found the I-dot to be a good compromise keeping the rear clutter free (focusing on front sight). Two inserts in the rear (especially with white outlines) is just too much going on for me.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I am in the process of switching all of my Glocks over to the Ameriglo Pro I-Dots. They are far and away the best multi-use sights I've ever tried. My preferred set-up is the orange outlined front sight and the plain black rear with the un-outlined vial. In a perfect world I would prefer a plain rear sight with no tritium or anything, but I just can't give up the night sight capability. I got my first set from Slim's Tactical for about $64. But now one my local shops has them for $67, so I'll be spending my money with them for the next few sets... I'm a firm believer in setting up all of my guns as close to one another as possible.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.