American Tactical CS9

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by Hamster, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Hamster

Hamster New Member

I bought this yesterday for $350.00 OTD. I know it's not a Glock but, it has become my new favorite gun and my carry gun as well.
    It's light weight, not too big and holds 20+1 rounds. Take down (field stripping) is as simple as a Glock. When cocked, the trigger pull is very short (about 3mm) and I haven't measured it yet but, I'm guessing around a 2 or 3 pound pull.

[​IMG]

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Looks nice...we'll expect a range report !!

3. CJKOLCUN

CJKOLCUN New Member

Very cool looking pistol. How about a range report?

4. BocaDan

BocaDan New Member

I hear many great things about these Turkish guns. I'm planning on getting an FS9, 92C or HP9 while waiting for my GSSF coupon. Enjoy!

5. Hamster

Hamster New Member

I did a little online research before I bought this CS9 and found out that the only difference between the CS9 and the FS9, is the length of the barrel. The CS9 is 4" and the FS9 is 5". Other than that, they are identical. Also.........the CS9, FS9 and HP9 all use the same magazine which comes in 18 round (flush) or 20 round (extended) and only the CS9 and FS9 have ported barrels. The HP9 and 92 do not.

As ironic as it may sound, CS9 literally stands for Compact Size 9mm and FS9 is Full Size 9mm.

6. keithmassengale

keithmassengale New Member

does any body no what is the best holster right hand paddle holster?

7. keithmassengale

keithmassengale New Member

what paddle holster fits the cs9

8. SixG17s

SixG17s Well-Known Member Supporter

How do you get 20+1 9mm rounds in a compact frame without an extended magazine? A Glock 19 only holds 15+1,

Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
  9. Lucian_253

Lucian_253 Well-Known Member Supporter

Wow I totally didn't read thread title. All links are for S&W CS9. Apologies

10. Lucian_253

Lucian_253 Well-Known Member Supporter

Not 20, but the FNS 9 has 4" barrel and holds more then 15 rounds.