Glock Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this yesterday for $350.00 OTD. I know it's not a Glock but, it has become my new favorite gun and my carry gun as well.
It's light weight, not too big and holds 20+1 rounds. Take down (field stripping) is as simple as a Glock. When cocked, the trigger pull is very short (about 3mm) and I haven't measured it yet but, I'm guessing around a 2 or 3 pound pull.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I hear many great things about these Turkish guns. I'm planning on getting an FS9, 92C or HP9 while waiting for my GSSF coupon. Enjoy!

·
Banned
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hear many great things about these Turkish guns. I'm planning on getting an FS9, 92C or HP9 while waiting for my GSSF coupon. Enjoy!
I did a little online research before I bought this CS9 and found out that the only difference between the CS9 and the FS9, is the length of the barrel. The CS9 is 4" and the FS9 is 5". Other than that, they are identical. Also.........the CS9, FS9 and HP9 all use the same magazine which comes in 18 round (flush) or 20 round (extended) and only the CS9 and FS9 have ported barrels. The HP9 and 92 do not.

As ironic as it may sound, CS9 literally stands for Compact Size 9mm and FS9 is Full Size 9mm.

·
Premium Member
2,429 Posts
How do you get 20+1 9mm rounds in a compact frame without an extended magazine? A Glock 19 only holds 15+1,

·
Premium Member
12,878 Posts
Wow I totally didn't read thread title. All links are for S&W CS9. Apologies

1 - 11 of 11 Posts