American Pickers

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by nukinfuts29, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Love these guys. They just pulled up to a place covered in signs. Some of my fav:

"Warning: I don't dial 911"

"Love my Country, fear my government"

"Trust the Government, ask any Indian"

"Believe in God? Cross the fence and find out"

"Caution: Trespassers shot and buried.

2. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

I love those guys. A real slice of Americana there!!

3. Shep482

Shep482 Well-Known Member Supporter

Yeah they do go to some interesting places. Good thing their camera man is always there before they are.;-) I used to watch this show a lot until they started doing crossover shows with Pawn Stars and others. Kind of reminds me of Scooby Doo meets Don Knots and so on.

4. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Man, they find some really awesome stuff that can take you right back where you last saw "that" you know?

5. I love the bigger middle aged women always want to hide frank in their basement

6. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Those are the ones that would pick me! Get it " pick me" . Damn i crack me up sometimes. I know some people just dont think its funny. Im laughing my ass off though.

7. TampaBaySean

TampaBaySean New Member

I like the show but all of these shows are staged ..Especially the storage locker ones

8. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Yea, but funny!

9. Shep482

Only fun to see the stuff. The worst is the one with "ton". the negotiation part when they sell stuff is so staged as to be agonizing. I like storage wars though just for the characters.

10. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

I just cant help it I like Mike and Frank, can you imagine spending that much time in a van with someone and still being friends, i especially love it when someone says ill take 80 bucks for it and Mike says dude, ill give you 300, really thats a nice piece, now thats cool!

11. Storage wars isnt. Well 90% of it. I actually know Dave and the hate for him is real. The annoying spanish girl is a write in. Brandi really is that annoying. Darryl is always a douche

12. Shep482

Had somebody say I look like Dave. I guess the build and the glasses. I thought about getting one of those hats that says "YEEPP!"

13. Shep482

Still like them too. Like the one they made money off the circus posters and took some money back to the guy. When I first saw that show I thought" Damn! I missed my calling" someday my kids will have to go through my stuff. My room of ACL pop bottles and cool old beer bottles and license plates and old signs etc...I like it because they don't make it like that anymore. I hope my kids get it.

14. i do that constantly, drives my woman nuts. one time i did it in the sack

15. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Thats just nuckinfuts man!!

16. Shep482

Rofl! I might have to try that.hee hee

17. it's good for a laugh haha