Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
The USA stamped ones are very rare within the US, I have only seen pictures of 1 that was within the US and that was a member on here. The USA stamped ones that are made in Georgia are made for export, alot go to the Phillapines.

·
Lead Farmer
2,882 Posts
bhale187 said:
The USA stamped ones are very rare within the US, I have only seen pictures of 1 that was within the US and that was a member on here. The USA stamped ones that are made in Georgia are made for export, alot go to the Phillapines.
Yea and the member said he only paid somewere around 500-550 for it!

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Now I thought most all Glocks were made in the USA? They're assembled here but parts are made in Austria.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
They're getting less rare everyday.The ones that are made here are for export,but more and more have been showing up.An aquaintence of mine just bought a new US G17 from New River Sports in Draper,VA (newriversports.com) I'm pretty sure they have more.The serial numbers always start with AAAxxx.I'd like to have one but what with my newest AR build, I'm all tapped out right now.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Glock moved equipment over and have slowly been bringing it on line. Soon you will see more of them, next 12 months or so. QC on production is strict so they are getting it ready to relieve the backlog of production. We are still getting parts from Austria, including entire guns assembled there and shipped to the US. Should tell you something about how many of them are being sold.

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
They are becoming more common all the time. A year ago they were extremely rare, now not so much

·
Certified Glock Armorer
11,359 Posts
I don't think they are rare anymore. Since their making em like crazy here. We have a USA made 19C. Just because it's a USA made glock doesn't mean it's worth more money either

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
I don't own one and haven't specifically looked for one. Lots of folks seem to be getting them. They're identical to the current guns made in Austria minus the slide and barrel engravings.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts