America...

Discussion in 'Second Amendment & Legal' started by gen4_G21, Jun 16, 2012.

1. gen4_G21

gen4_G21 New Member

As I sit and watch the news each day, and in my day to day activities. What is this country doing?
    I am not even going to allow myself to voice my full opinion here. I would probably offend or upset people. It's just insane that our country isn't based on the the foundation it was built on.

I just needed to vent a little. I know there are people out there who know exactly what I mean without any explanation needed.

2. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

I am with you Gen4!! The things I see and the degradation of our society, the intentional destroying of the constitution and all it stands for is very disheartening! I am really glad to have a bunch of country loving gun toting friends like you all in GF!! Keeps the sanity for me.

3. gen4_G21

gen4_G21 New Member

Yeah, me too man!!

4. SeventiesWreckers

SeventiesWreckers Load Bearing Wall

Ummm. Yeah, there are, and Yeah we do. Know where your coming from that is. It gets us all down from time to time. I just fight back by affecting what I can, My family, friends, the neighborhood, and so on. I'll take some jackets & old blankets down to the homeless camped out by the river, if it's a hard winter, and they can't get into shelters. And I mostly help cats & dogs, 'cause they can't help themselves. But I'm not much of an activist. and I don't get some weird endorphin rush pretending I can save humanity, or the planet. I just try my best to keep my little corner of the universe tidy.

And I practice my pistolcraft, the trigger squeeze with your fingers crossed is a bit tricky, but it can be mastered.

Have a good Saturday, Not likely that it will all come unwound before Monday, so enjoy the weekend as best you can.

Attached Files:

5. gen4_G21

gen4_G21 New Member

Great picture! That's the thing that gets me the most. It's not going to change any time soon.
    Im a young guy, but I cannot understand how everyone is so influenced by another...(again don't want to get into that one too much probably would offend) even in my teenage years I wasn't influenced like so many are today, young and old. I've lived in the same town for about 12 years and it's SO wild how it's just decaying.. Not so much from the growth and expansion, but the people.
    I can make a pretty good guess that it's not just like that around my state.

6. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Yup this country is going to ****, in many different ways.

7. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

Amen on that one Dutchs

8. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

Just a pic that fits in with this thread

Attached Files:

9. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Saw this a few days ago on FB! VERY FITTING!!!

10. brutusvk

brutusvk New Member

The hippies did this to the Country. They wussified everything. They made words more important than actions. They made it bad to succeed and good to fail. It is a bad thing for America to be strong and we should weaken so as we are on a "level" field with the rest of the world. Every day I watch the news and it sickens me to see this great nation softening under the "leadership" of people that have never really had to make it on thier own. The morons in this country are more taken in by cult of personality and celebrity than true leadership and strong character. I see one of two things happening. Either we rise up and take back the Country from the liberal no nothings or we perish as a nation.

Now I am even more depressed.

11. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

RISE UP!! GF Folks!! RISE UP!!!!

12. SeventiesWreckers

Yup, Politicians, THey Want What You Got.

Attached Files:

13. fastglock

fastglock New Member

You don't know the half of it I live in California where there is little to no gun rights

14. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Hey fastglock! Welcome to the forum! Did you see the Intro. part of the forum?

15. fastglock

fastglock New Member

No I did not see that

16. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

If you can, Go to the sub forum called INTRODUCTIONS, Then you can start your own thread, maybe a little about you and your guns. That will bring a warm GF welcome and some great conversation. Welcome!

17. runman

runman New Member

I am with you all and lately it seems very disheartening. Just had a conversation about these same issues with somebody yesterday. And Seventies, I am with you on helping out the dogs and cats. They can't help themselves but people on the other hand can and should wise up. I'm all for helping those who help themselves, but if you're looking for a free ride go somewhere else.

18. Dan75719

Dan75719 New Member

I hear ya! It is very sad. It makes me wonder what those that built this country and signed the Constitution would say if they could see it now.

19. SeventiesWreckers

Well, sad as it is, by todays standards, the Founders would be unelectable, I don't even think John Kennedy would be considered for high office.

Most likely the Founding Fathers would just start an online Gun Forum & discuss politics on weekends.

What else could they do?

20. Dan75719

Dan75719 New Member

That is true