Glock Firearms banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I CC a Glock 27 .40 S&W. I would like to move to a SOB holster. My issue is that all of them I find have the pistol mounted in a grip up position. Due to arm and shoulder injuries/surgeries, I cannot twist my wrist while reaching behind my back. This makes all the holsters I find unusable for me. Are there any SOB holsters for right hand draw with that position the grip down? If not, what about a left handed cross draw holster (equally hard to find)? Am I the only person with this issue?:confused::confused::confused:

·
Premium Member
13,024 Posts
I think most don't carry sob due to the risk to injury to your back. I'm also sure a lot do, or they wouldn't make them. Basically you want something like in pic below?

ImageUploadedByGlock Forum1494360079.359369.jpg

I know it's just a regular sob holster reversed. I found on Glock Pro. Someone wanted the same thing. I'd say your best bet is a custom leather holster maker. Good luck!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is exactly what I am looking for. I'm not too worried about back injuries and I don't need access when driving (I have a .25 attached under the dash). I'm too large for hip or belly carry when seated. In Alabama we can also OC, but I only OC during hunting season with a Judge and that is a tac holster.
I'll start checking with some of the local kydex and leather workers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts