Glock Firearms banner

How do you carry your G26

• 10 Round Magazine (Stock)

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • 10 Round Magazine (w/finger extension)

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Extended Magazine (+2)

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • High Cap Mag (G17 or G19)

Votes: 1 4.3%
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Do you carry your G26 with a:

10 round magazine (stock)
10 round magazine (w/finger extension)
Extended magazine (+2)
High cap mag (G19 or G17)

I've made it so you can have multiple answers.:) Explain why you choose that way.

·
19 Posts
I voted with finger extention. I actually dont get to pick my 26 up until friday, but i do already have 2 Pearce 26xl extentions and a set of Trijicon HD sights.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I didn't vote as I don't carry my 26. It does have the finger extension on 4 mags and one stock 10 round mag. It was my FIL's BUG for several years so I shoot it but do not carry it for personal reasons.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I carry the G27 with the +0 extension. Gagal carries the G26 with stock mags.

·
195 Posts
Haven't really carried it much yet, summer, hot, been carrying the 380 mostly. I plan to carry it with the +2 pearce grip extension. I also have a glock +2 magazine but like the pearce a little better for the grip texture. I still have two 10 round mags so if I feel I need to I can use those.
I've fired it mostly with the +2 mags but it didn't feel too bad with the 10 round mag either.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I have no other option but to ankle carry while at work. I use a Pearce extension (plus zero) daily. Occasionally, I'll use a Gap Enterprises base plate if I'm wearing pants that aren't loose fitting at the cuff.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.