Glock Firearms banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,924 Posts
Support Gunner said:
Maybe this will help a little bit........
I was using that today. A great tool.

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
Welcome to Glock Forum Dale!
Not trying to be condescending in any way here, just want to cover the basics and see if it's an aiming issue or sight alignment issue.
1- what is your distance to the target?
2- The top of the ball (front sight) should be lined up with the top of the "U"
3- The center of target (X) should be behind the ball of the front sight.
4- try a dry-fire exercise to see if you are anticipating the recoil.
Once you verify these then we can move on to the sight issues.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I seem to shoot high with my g22. Any suggestions on why? I aim center mass.
Yeah a little more info would be good! Distance you are shooting at, Ammo used, etc. How high is a little high? Is it 12 o clock high or 1100 or 1 oclock? Be patient with us as we ask and we will help as much as possible.

·
Because 2 Are Better Then 1
10,292 Posts
Support Gunner said:
I have never seen this before. I like it a lot. And yes I will copy and print this. Thank You. ;)

·
289 Posts
Support Gunner said:
@Support Gunner

Hey gunner have you ever seen such a diagram for a rifle? I wonder how similar this diagram would be as currently formatted for rifle technique...seems like some are similar such as the trigger finger, and anticipation categories.

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
@Support Gunner

Hey gunner have you ever seen such a diagram for a rifle? I wonder how similar this diagram would be as currently formatted for rifle technique...seems like some are similar such as the trigger finger, and anticipation categories.
I've never seen or heard of a correction target for rifles, and I don't think it would work because there are too many variables in the way a rifle can be held.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
@Support Gunner

No I haven't seen one for rifles hooting yet. An I found a chart for left and right hand shooters. The ares are the same just in different spots.

Font Circle Auto part Automotive wheel system Parallel

Font Circle Auto part Parallel Diagram

Attachments

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.