Glock Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
8th Gen. Fla Cracker (not creepy though)
3,451 Posts
So after giving proper thought I hard ordered this pair of Agrip from pistolaccents.com. Their customer service was great and the shipped in great time. I checked in advance to make sure they were in stock.

They are extremely comfortable in the hand and against the back during IWB carry.

They went on in about 30min (had a few interruptions) and used the plastic bag and electrical tape method for the next 24hrs after I had them where I wanted them.

It's been a couple of weeks and I love these grips. It is remarkably comfortable to grip and they dont slip at all in the hand, even during a couple hours of shooting while sweating outside. I'll see how they hold up in the long run, but so far I have no complaints. During installation I cut out the space for my slide lock and did a little work on the edge of the mag hole to make sure it was trimmed and flush how I wanted it.

View attachment 20631

View attachment 20632
I like it!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.