Glock Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Certified Glock Armorer
4,715 Posts
I have them on my G19 and G26 for about a year now. They have held up extremely well even with getting small amounts of gun cleaning chemicals on them. The one down side is that I can't remove the Trigger Housing Pin without cutting a hole in the grip. To get the grip to adhere really good, wrap a ace bandage around it and let it sit overnight or put the frame in a Baggie and then wrap it tightly with black electrical tape and let sit overnight.

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Revolver

Attachments

·
Certified Glock Armorer
4,715 Posts
GEN4G19 said:
For the standard mag release, I know the grip is cut out (like a flap) where it would lay on top of the mag release. I've only heard of one or two cases where people complained, and they resolved the issue by cutting that flap off the grip and just not having it over the mag release.
I have no problems with the mag release being covered. The instructions tell you to put drop of oil around it before installing the grip.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.