Glock Firearms banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm completely new to Glocks. I was fortunate to have a great introduction to them having won this Glock 20 10mm from a drawing at Moose that I didn't know my daughter had entered me in.

I've always been of a 1911 or Beretta 92 persuasion but I kinda like this pistol. However, I'm not fond of the trigger.

I see a million triggers out there for Glocks but they seem to be for every Glock but the "Model 20".

So after a long intro, does anyone know of an aftermarket trigger that fits and actually helps a Glock 20?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, that goes t show how much of a newb I am to Glocks. 15 seconds and triggers are falling out of the sky for a Glock 20. All I can say is thank you.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the asylum.
There are triggers for it, but best advice is to leave it alone. It will never be 1911 or any other single action trigger.
Some say they get satisfactory results, many come here to find out what is wrong with their mod, and get irritated when told that putting it back stock is the best "fix". Like Lucian, I leave mine stock.
I can't recommend one. Mostly you need to know the frame size and the generation. Things are pretty interchangeable after that.
Enjoy

·
Registered
8 Posts
I leave the triggers stock. I don't want a lighter trigger on a Glock for carry.
If I want a great trigger I will go to my custom 1911s.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts