A must watch

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by glocknloaded, Apr 21, 2012.

1. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

If you have Netflix or if you dont you should still find a way to watch "Bombies" . A true failure in American government, horrible that we dropped so many bombs and left them there.

Over 12,000 people have died from bombs that failed to detonate since the Vietnam war. Laos is the most bombed country in the world and we have done very little to bring their country back to normal.

2. cutlass327

cutlass327 New Member

Probably a too controversial thing to go back and help too much. Maybe in a generation or two when the ones that went there and fought are no longer around. I understand how we have gone over and helped the mid-eastern countries we have bombed, but there is a more political gain to that than helping the Vietnamese.

I will have to look that up though, sounds interesting.

3. PeacefulWarrior

PeacefulWarrior New Member

Wonder if it shows the nukes we've lost here?Thinking there's one or more in Georgia or one of the Carolinas just sitting in some swamp.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  4. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

What up set me is it was in Laos not Vietnam , Laos had nothing to do with the war they were just innocent casualties. We actually flew over there country and dropped all the bombs we had left over that couldn't be dropped in Vietnam. We aren't going back because we werent supposed to even be there it has been called the secret war, we broke so many Geneva codes for what we did to there country but officially we where never in Laos only Vietnam.

We dropped more bombs on there country then both World wars combined!! Look at a map Laos is a very.... Small country. It was a horrible act. My girlfriend of over 6 years is from Laos and hearing stories from her grandparents of them Hiding in caves with there whole family tree just trying to keep from being bombed is a horrible thing to have to hear