A Little politics anyone?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by dutchs, May 6, 2012.

1. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

All i can say is it is all in the details Barack

ForumRunner_20120506_200928.jpg

ForumRunner_20120506_200955.jpg

2. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

This one i have no words for but , holy ****! I guess you might as well shoot high when its taxpayer money

ForumRunner_20120506_201144.jpg

3. Don't even get me started.........

4. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

How bout this one, a big thank you so much Mr. Holder!!

ForumRunner_20120506_202100.jpg

5. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

I have to show ID for most anything i want to do but no Drivers License to vote? ***

ForumRunner_20120506_203428.jpg

6. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Good? Bad? What would you say?

ForumRunner_20120506_203918.jpg

7. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Did you say, we are for the middle class ?

ForumRunner_20120506_204508.jpg

8. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

And you say you wanna send your kid to college?

ForumRunner_20120506_205401.jpg

9. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Wow, somebody gets it!! Hallelujah!!!

ForumRunner_20120506_210020.jpg

Last edited: May 6, 2012
  10. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Now heres something to get behind!

ForumRunner_20120507_085849.jpg

ForumRunner_20120507_085907.jpg

11. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Wow, no one but Mike P, and he only commented to say he wouldnt comment! Can you volatile?

12. Shep482

Shep482 Well-Known Member Supporter

Is "Volatile" a typo?

Well Dutchs, I can't speak for anyone but myself so here goes.
    I am very political. I consider myself very conservative. I could go on a tirade about everything you posted( had trouble reading some as I'm on an iPhone).
    I am honestly at the point of being done with arguing. I think there are rifts in this country that will not be amended by verbal debate. I'll keep trying of course but I don't see it.
    What's to say? I think we may have to tend the Liberty Tree in my lifetime. I hope not. But I'm done getting too upset. I keep my eye on it. Don't be offended. I just decided that on this forum I'm going to take a break from my soapbox.
    That's just me.

13. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

You know i cant spell! How about toxic! I respect your need to not need to, i am also a political machine, it makes my wife crazy but i just cant help myself. I do believe i will bring some sort of positive change to people in my life, politically, even if it is just local. I was involved deeply in keeping an unneeded waste plant from being planted right in our neighborhood and it was a great feeling of accomplishment! I had the honor to represent my community in a highly charged atmosphere in our county commision meeting and actually was able to be very level headed and spoke with good authority. I just am of the mind we are the only chance for our children and grandchildren and we cannot afford to throw our opinions and wishes to the wind regardless of how it makes us mad, and believe me i can get mad, so i for one will not be quiet!! Imagine that??

14. SeventiesWreckers

SeventiesWreckers Load Bearing Wall

The first election I was old enough to vote in was the 1972 Presidential Election. I voted for Richard Nixon. I'd do it again if he was on the ballot.

I really don't know what else to say. Your kind of preaching to the choir. I don't know anyone that is going to vote for Obama. He's a shill.

Attached Files:

15. series11

series11 Hail Commifornia Lifetime Supporting Member

I hate politricks in general but I can't stand how people are still blind to Obama's going around congress, making his own rules, denying of the constitution, and bold out right using the Navy Seals as pawns to remain in power. He hasn't helped with the economy or the vets. The Obama zombies that surround me in the office think that I am one of them because I have dark skin even though they claim this isn't about race and are creating excuses for all the newspapers that were posted here. The only good thing he did do was make gun stores rich because people are afraid of him taking away rights. And to be fair it isn't just him doing this but a good portion of the government. Pelosi and Boxer and Hilary need to resign and give it up. There are many issues and it starts from the Obama Zombies who elected Obama to Obama himself. I'm stopping now before I lose it.... I hate politricks....

16. SquadCapt4

SquadCapt4 New Member

I have tried to avoid politics most of my adult life, since I despise politicians. Not an easy thing to do locally since I work in a city government job. :( But, I have come to be a strong supporter of the Constitution in general and the 2nd Amendment specifically. I do not like what I see happening in our Country right now. However, I have found that arguing with the uninformed serves no useful purpose. I'm not going to change their minds and they are not going to change mine. I will just let my opinion show at the ballot box this November. I will say this. I do agree with the posts you have put on here.

17. series11

series11 Hail Commifornia Lifetime Supporting Member

I heard a co-worker once say that if we follow the constitution then we would have slavery again...

Of course this is the same person that said Americans are stupid and had a conversation with another co-worker that said Republicans are stupid and both are strong Obama supporters. (I reported them on this too since it was on company time and in a federal building).

18. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Nice piece of history Wrecker, you may not know them but it looks like a bunch are going to vote for him again. I agree he is a shill, just that a whole lotta behind the scenes Chicago style thuggery is getting put on the books by" whatever means neccasary" and we like minded people need not forget! Just my 2 cents.

19. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Hey, if voting is what you can do than you did more than 65% of this bunch of whiners that want a free ride did! Other countries look at us in disbelief that so many people in this country dont even vote and then have the audacity to complain! My point being, good for you doing what you can! Go vote the bums out!!!

20. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

A whole topic in its own right Series! Good to ya for standing tall!!