A hobbie very durable and strong rack

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by dutchs, Jun 12, 2012.

1. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6pF5ANEhh8[/ame]

I ddi this little video on a rack that I build for a lot of different uses. These were done for strength no to be perfect. You will probably see everything on these is not perfect but that is not the intent, the intent is a very strong,durable, long lasting versatile decent looking rack that anyone can build and can have literally hundreds of uses. Hope you enjoy, any questions please feel free!

Last edited: Jun 12, 2012
  2. Can't see the video, it says that the video is private.

3. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Ok, Try this again

4. kodiak

kodiak Active Member

That's really cool.

It would make me really happie to be able to make something like that. Your a lot beeter than me lol <- Just kidding around with you

5. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Stop it you ole BEETER!!! LOL:D:D:p

6. kodiak

kodiak Active Member

LOL seriously though, that's really good.

7. Awesome! You should send a complementary one to BD so he can get his wine collection started. lol :p

If you do any type of do it yourself work a air compressor is a must. The only down fall I think is that when the big ones kick on, it is really loud.

I might build me one of these before the summer is out cause I have all the tools just need the wood. Think they are strong enough to store ammo on them?

If you built that I am surprised you didn't build your own saw horses. My dad has ones he built 20, 30 years ago and they are still going strong.

8. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Sir, These racks hold 6 bottles deep 32 bottles wide of full bottles of wine all day every day without ever a single failure, in stores being rammed by grocery carts, drunks, kids, ETC. They will hold AMMO galore!! The Workhorse were something I just got one day in Lowes and they worked out to be awesome. I started doing this whole thing with a few handtools a strong back and a strong will!!!

9. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

If you need a rack that big for ammo, I am coming over to your place for the zombie apocalypse!!!

Looks great Dutch!!! You are a carpenter!!!

10. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

And the friend of the ultimate carpenter!!

11. One of these days grasshopper I will have that much ammo. :p Got to get into reloading first.

12. SeventiesWreckers

SeventiesWreckers Load Bearing Wall

Great Rack Dutchs, and it looks like it would float too, which is good, in case the water there ever rises.

And just remember, you'll probably get a few more Glocks, which will promote BEETER, to:

MASTER BEETER.

You've done a good thing, we all know that.

13. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Alright now the G21 is Master Beeter and the G23 is Just plain ole' Beeter!! Simple, like my mind! Works for me!! Another fabulous tip from the WRECKER!!!

14. SeventiesWreckers

SeventiesWreckers Load Bearing Wall

No Biggie Dutchs, just a carry over from the Marines. You remember? A bunch of guys with the same name, gotta call them something to tell 'em apart. Had a pair of twins in my squad once. The Galvan brothers. Played a friendly game of football with the Navy Seals down at Coronado. After that it was easy to tell them apart. Thank You Navy Seals.

I'll submit a title for consideration for your new .450 Marlin. Once again, nice job on the rack. Storage is always an issue.

"The Bonebreaker", 'Cause it will.

Later-

Attached Files: