Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I live in South Florida and mostly wear shorts and Cargo pants. I never wear a belt with them, but now since I'm going to receive my CCW soon, I would like to buy a good belt for my guns. I will mostly wear a IWB holster and the guns I would have would be my Glock 19, my Bersa Thunder 380 CC or my Ruger LC9.
Anything you guys can think of for a good belt for that?
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
MyGlock19 said:
Hi guys, I live in South Florida and mostly wear shorts and Cargo pants. I never wear a belt with them, but now since I'm going to receive my CCW soon, I would like to buy a good belt for my guns. I will mostly wear a IWB holster and the guns I would have would be my Glock 19, my Bersa Thunder 380 CC or my Ruger LC9.
Anything you guys can think of for a good belt for that?
Thanks in advance.
5.11 Operator. it's comfortable and has an insert to keep the belt stiff and from losing its shape.

·
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great guys, thanks. I will check it out.

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
5.11 Operator. it's comfortable and has an insert to keep the belt stiff and from losing its shape.
I'm a big fan of this belt and wear it all the time.

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
Argyle_Armoring said:
I bought be a cabelas belt like that... I regret it. It slips and doesn't support well enough... Works great for whipping people though!

·
Registered
659 Posts
I also live in South Florida. I use one of my old scuba weight belts. Works great; stiff, adjustable, & water repellant. I carry a G36 IWB.

·
Premium Member
2,114 Posts
Agreed. I own three of them (in different colors) and haven't worried about a belt since. However, if you are in a business or business casual type setting then these may look a little out of place.

·
Premium Member
13,753 Posts
I use Black Hawk CQC, and 5.11 Operator. Both great belts. I use the Operator with my G-30, and M.I.C. holster. The Operator is more stiff than the CQC, I think it supports Heavier Glocks better. Can't go wrong with either belt IMO.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Caliber-leather said:
I make and sell nice belt, holster combo's that are made to last using only American products. Buy a belt and holster and I will ship both for free. Visit us at www.caliberleather.com
I like the look of your belt. Are they made for carry? Do you sell them in black?

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
If your in the market for a web belt check out Ares Gear Ranger Enhanced...best web belt i have owned, it's no joke.

·
Vendor
16 Posts
Gunner, the belts we make are not specifically made for carry, the leather is just so superior to what you will find in our stores imported from China. I do have black in stock but to be honest, I feel the dark brown is a better hide. It's the same color as what you see on my website.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Those nylon tactical style belts may work for the 2 smaller guns but the G19 needs a high quality two layer leather belt with a stiffener in between the layers.
Of course your size, shape & the environment your in all have to be considered.
I bought one from this guy http://thebeltman.net/ about 6 years ago. I wear it almost every day & it still looks fairly new, it'll outlive me without a doubt. A few of the heavier guns I've carried on this belt are a G19, like yours & a Commander sized 1911.
Buy one good belt & you'll never have to worry again regardless of the gun.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts