Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have seen one before and I want one. Does it make your pistol classified as an SBR?
Did it require a $200.00 tax stamp? If not is there an ATF letter that says its ok?
Looks fun.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
All NFA rules should apply...LOL

·
Are we there yet?
784 Posts
I have seen one before and I want one. Does it make your pistol classified as an SBR?
Did it require a $200.00 tax stamp? If not is there an ATF letter that says its ok?
Looks fun.
The shoulder stock, foregrip, and barrel less than 16" definitely make that an SBR.

This one, however, doesn't require the tax stamp:

Mechtech carbine conversion. I so want.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Even without a stock, if you have a vertical fore grip on a short barrelled firearm you need a tax stamp. With a tax stamp they are still illegal in some places.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Do any of you guys actually KNOW the law or are you just running your yaps because no one knows who you are on the internet?
I know a dealer that was selling a similar model and said a tax stamp is required. A shoulder stock, even a temp one, makes it a rifle so the barrel must be 16+ for rifle and 18+ for shotgun or have a NFA stamp.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have seen a few. The best is from command arms called the Roni. Several versions. The new civilian version is called the Roni G1. You don't need the tax stamp. All other Roni you need the stamp. Check them out in youtube or google. Caa or Roni. I am getting one. Only issue is that you need a Glock gen 2 or older. Gen 1 won't work.

·
Registered
278 Posts
That has a shoulder stock and a vertical fore-grip, it may not be listed yet, but I bet it will be soon. All I saw on their website is the G1 and G2 for Glocks, and both are SBR's

·
Registered
6 Posts
It has both you described. I think my spell check got me. It is a Roni C1 for civilian. Has 16 inch barrel. If ya look it up try typing Caa civilian or Roni civilian. There is a waiting list to order.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts