Glock Forum banner

A day of training

2K views 26 replies 11 participants last post by  Caseyglock19 
#1 ·
Spent most of the day here in beautiful AZ training w my G17. Ran through quite a few drills, and fell in LOVE w the Ghost Rocket trigger connector I put in my G17. I could totally tell a difference in the pull weight, and my accuracy. Did some runnin and gunnin, 1 handed, reload, and distance drills. Oh yeah, I finally took my new steel target out to see how it held up. It's 1/2 in steel, and it hardly even dented the target. Just thought I'd share w y'all:)

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Good on ya, Pal. Looks just like a day on the mountain here when I go ranging... Except I haven't got one of those new-fangled, heavy duty steel targets. That's heavy duty. It MIGHT last as long as your Glock, lol!

Good on ya, Sir! I love this stuff.

#20 ·
It is always fun to shoot steel. Yesterday Range Master Rowdy had their steel targets out at the Oklahoma County Sheriff's Office range for a demo shoot. I went out with my new FDE G17 and shot about 200 rounds. Always a good time. I wish I had Arizona's weather here.

#21 ·
Argyle_Armoring said:
It is always fun to shoot steel. Yesterday Range Master Rowdy had their steel targets out at the Oklahoma County Sheriff's Office range for a demo shoot. I went out with my new FDE G17 and shot about 200 rounds. Always a good time. I wish I had Arizona's weather here.
What, are you trying to get me all worked up about not getting a FDE G17? Damn, I'm jealous:)You getting those tornadoes out there in Oklahoma?

#24 ·
What, are you trying to get me all worked up about not getting a FDE G17? Damn, I'm jealous:)You getting those tornadoes out there in Oklahoma?
That was my intention, yes. :cool:

Of course we're getting tornadoes out here. We always have tornadoes out here. Lost my house to the F5/F6 in 1999 and my wife is sitting in the storm shelter right now with our 8 month old and two beagles. It's bad out here today and tomorrow. It sucks being stuck at work while these storms are going on. At least this building is solid and I'm safe here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.