Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent most of the day here in beautiful AZ training w my G17. Ran through quite a few drills, and fell in LOVE w the Ghost Rocket trigger connector I put in my G17. I could totally tell a difference in the pull weight, and my accuracy. Did some runnin and gunnin, 1 handed, reload, and distance drills. Oh yeah, I finally took my new steel target out to see how it held up. It's 1/2 in steel, and it hardly even dented the target. Just thought I'd share w y'all:)

Attachments

·
Very Sensitive Guy (^;)
764 Posts
Good on ya, Pal. Looks just like a day on the mountain here when I go ranging... Except I haven't got one of those new-fangled, heavy duty steel targets. That's heavy duty. It MIGHT last as long as your Glock, lol!

Good on ya, Sir! I love this stuff.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Great stuff. Nice work changing the color of your new target.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone! If anyone is interested in the targets let me know. I cant get them really cheap!!

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Looks like y'all had a blast!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sgtcowboyusmc said:
We have a lot of us from AZ on here! We need to schedule a shoot/get together! Before it gets too Hot!:D
Dude, I'm totally down for a group shoot!

·
King of my Castle until my wife comes home
2,929 Posts
I am in for group shoot. I reside in Phx. As well

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I am 2.5 hrs west of Y'all just before you hit Ca! Exit 1. Little town of Ehrenberg AZ I would have to come your way as there are more of you than me:D

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
It is always fun to shoot steel. Yesterday Range Master Rowdy had their steel targets out at the Oklahoma County Sheriff's Office range for a demo shoot. I went out with my new FDE G17 and shot about 200 rounds. Always a good time. I wish I had Arizona's weather here.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts