Glock Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I use a G27 gen 4 for edc. Looking for a 9mm for backup. From what I see the 26 is the smallest. If this is correct does anyone have one or shot one?

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
You are correct about the 26. Are you looking for another glock for a backup tho?

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
The shield is high demand. I have heard nothing but good thing but have no experience with it. I have shoot the 26 tho and I likes it. The 27 seems a little snappy to me. But the 26 was very controllable. I liked the 40 cal and have the 23 and the 35 but in the subcompact I like the 9mm

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
davemanz71 said:
I meant the S$W and 27
The Shield is much smaller because its a single stack, very concealable and vey thin.

I'am thinking of buying one myself.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
nukinfuts29 said:
For a backup to not rule out the judge :)
Another wonderful weapon us Californians can't own

·
Registered
836 Posts
I own a G26 Gen4 as my EDC and also my range toy. Love it! Over 1200 rounds later, it's still like new! Very concealable! I've been eyeing the Beretta Nano for my wife. I watched Hickok45 on YouTube do a T&E on one and it's a really neat little gun! Good quality at a good price! Thought about getting one for my wife as a EDC. I think it would be a good size for her because she has small hands. I just wish Glock would expand there "Slimline" design to 9mm and .40 cal. I would buy one in a heartbeat!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts