Premium Member
3,677 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
What are your thoughts on a Gen 5 10mm.

Updated:

keep the g34 and buy the 10mm with the funds from the 9mm accessories I have.

·
Premium Member
13,272 Posts
What are your thoughts on a Gen 5 10mm.
Going to sell the 9 for the 10.

But would like to try the gen 5 if it’s coming soon (Oct/Nov)?
If not Gen 4 it is.

Thinking I should sell the extra parts separately on the G34.
Agency premier threaded barrel titanium gold
Vortex Venom 3 MOA
Stainless recoil 17#
I wouldn’t hold your breath on a generation 5 10mm, unless I’ve missed some chatter. We can all hope though!!

·
Premium Member
3,677 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
10mm can become addicting. Your 9mm will sit in your safe. G20 gen4 is a great gun, after Talon grips, Trijicon hd xr night sights, KKM barrel, 3.5lb trigger connector and fabulous polish job...
EDC in shorts and tshirt, and it shoots fabulous with thousands of rounds at your local range. 9mm is for paper targets, 10mm is for carry

·
Glock User
17 Posts
10mm can become addicting. Your 9mm will sit in your safe. G20 gen4 is a great gun, after Talon grips, Trijicon hd xr night sights, KKM barrel, 3.5lb trigger connector and fabulous polish job...
EDC in shorts and tshirt, and it shoots fabulous with thousands of rounds at your local range. 9mm is for paper targets, 10mm is for carry
Your kidding of course

·
Premium Member
3,677 Posts
Your kidding of course
The 10mm Auto is a fine cartridge and has its own 'very dedicated' fan club (as do many other cartridges). :)

The 9mm Luger is indeed a good carry round... no worries. :D

Best regards,

Bob

·
Registered
279 Posts
I've briefly thought about trying out 10mm and there's always the option of stepping down the caliber with conversion barrels but' $600+ for the gun another $100+ for each conversion barrel think I may just stick with .45acp +P If I need the power

·
Premium Member
2,105 Posts
I've briefly thought about trying out 10mm and there's always the option of stepping down the caliber with conversion barrels but' $600+ for the gun another $100+ for each conversion barrel think I may just stick with .45acp +P If I need the power
Somewhat of a rabbit trail, but that versatility is what I like most about my .45 moonclip-fed redhawk. Revolver, I know, but crazy versatile caliber-wise; handling rounds from 45LC cowboy stuff up to 45 win mag.

(Okay - back to the glock conversation now....)

Reactions: Danzig
1 - 20 of 21 Posts