9mm self defense rounds

Discussion in 'Ammo & Reloading' started by shiflet, Feb 21, 2012.

1. shiflet

shiflet New Member

What are your recommendations on 9mm self defense rounds. I need someone to "sell" me on a certain brand and round. Let me know. Its going to be for a gen3g26 with a kkm barel and some other goodies. Thanks for the help guys!

2. uprootedyank

uprootedyank New Member

Zobmie Rounds!

I have some of these in .45 and have heard excellent things about them. I have not shot them yet, but the first Zombie I see in my neighborhood is going to have a bad day!

[​IMG]

3. wallacefan

wallacefan New Member

I too use the zombie max rounds

4. Tillerman

Tillerman New Member

I use 124 grain +p Federal Hydra-Shok JHP

5. iRockGlock

iRockGlock Well-Known Member

I use PDX1 124gr +P in a G19

6. Tillerman

Tillerman New Member

Yeah that guy has some really good info

7. shiflet

shiflet New Member

Thanks Mike! Hey btw what's the word on the holster I was talking to your buddy about? He kinda disappeared.

8. He showed me the chain of emails Saturday when I was over there making some holsters because I asked him about it and he was the last to respond to you. If you want one we can make you one.

9. shiflet

shiflet New Member

He said he would get back to me. But that's besides the point haha. Do you have the light combos up on your site yet?

10. Officially on the site.....not yet but have been making some perfecting definition and technique's. I'm supposed to go to the shop to fill some other orders in the next day or so. You wanted G19 with TLR-1 RH correct? Color?

11. shiflet

shiflet New Member

G20/tlr-1 right hand black but built around the magazine release because I have an extended one

12. Tact

Tact New Member

I recommend you get yourself a glock 45 gap
    it won't matter what kinda Ammo you use

13. I swear I am not getting sucked into yet another caliber debate, but I do need to point out for future readers that this statement is completely ignorant and useless.

14. Tape

Tape New Member

I use doubletap in all my carry glocks, my usual carry is the G22, the DT .40 has more ft lb power then the 45 gap

Last edited: Feb 24, 2012
  15. LT2108

LT2108 Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Ohio
    I use 124 +P Speer Gold Dot in my G26, very good round !

16. BORIS

BORIS New Member

Nah, now if they woulda said something like get a 40, then yes it would infact be useless.

17. Tillerman

Tillerman New Member

Yes they are!

18. ckuenzer331

ckuenzer331 Member

Good point nukinfuts29!!! A bigger caliber doesn't mean squat if you can't hit anything with it... Maybe the original poster is really competent with a nine and he's all over with anything larger... So stick with what you can shoot good people!!!