Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You asked for least recoil. Now you’re moving the goal posts. Do you work for Biden or Fauci?
Sorry not familiar with a semi-automatic handgun. Last handgun I used was S&W 38 using 125 grain, other than that shotguns or hunting rifles. Have fired nothing in almot a year due to a couple surgeries. Just finished a Polymer 80 G26 build and looking for ammunition for test firing, not sure how I will handle any recoil at all yet.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
G 26 is a difficult shooter. Bad body mechanics.
If you can overcome that, try a 147 standard pressure round. Leave the niche ammo to the niche shooters, there is a reason agencies don't use them. I despise 9MM, but there are a few in the house. I do love my Ruger Security9, and being 9MM is the only thing wrong with it.
Go find yourself something you can get all your fingers around, solidly.
Leave the small and micro guns to the healthy and accomplished. Take it from a broken guy.
Good Luck, and Happy Shopping

·
Registered
802 Posts
Standard velocity 9mm in the 124gr range, depending what you're shooting it out of, doesn't have much recoil anyway but if you have problems with your hands, degenerative arthritis in my case, shooting a small frame handgun can be difficult.
I like the 38 caliber myself and have a S&W model 10-10 revolver in 38sp. Simple and easy to use; just pull the trigger and it goes Bang! :)
Ride Safe. Dr.Tramp...............

1 - 20 of 39 Posts