Glock Firearms banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I just picked up a new G17 gen4 and was curious if there was any ammo to avoid when selecting range ammo. I will only be buying brass cased ammo since I plan on reloading the brass.

Are any brands too light, too hot, too dirty, FTL, FTE, etc.?

Please advise and thanks!

·
771 Posts
Hi All,

I just picked up a new G17 gen4 and was curious if there was any ammo to avoid when selecting range ammo. I will only be buying brass cased ammo since I plan on reloading the brass.

Are any brands too light, too hot, too dirty, FTL, FTE, etc.?

Please advise and thanks!
for range ammunition, I exclusively use CCI Blazer Brass for all of my 9mm Glocks...Clean, reliable, and inexpensive...I pay +/- $10.99 for 50...

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
I just received an email from the supplier I get my ammo from...PM me with your email address and I will forward the ad to you...Blazer Brass 124gr 9mm for 13.99
Mind passing that info my way too? I'm lacking in the 9mm stores as well :eek:

·
771 Posts
Mind passing that info my way too? I'm lacking in the 9mm stores as well :eek:
Sure, I dont mind sharing the wealth...I strongly recommend you guys get on their mailing list...I get daily updates from them on guns, ammo, etc. Great guys and good retail service..I dont use them on the internet cause they are right down the street from me.

Palmetto State Armory is the place

·
70 Posts
I see aluminum in stock, but not brass... I would love to buy brass at that price!

·
70 Posts
That's odd...I add a PM from another forum member thanking me for the info..He had just ordered 2000 rounds at $12.99! Hmm, sorry...

Like I said, get on their email list and act quickly when you get a notification..
I'm on their list now and 8 boxes of aluminum is on its way to me. Heh. Something to shoot is better than nothing to shoot. :)

Thanks for the link!

·
771 Posts
I'm on their list now and 8 boxes of aluminum is on its way to me. Heh. Something to shoot is better than nothing to shoot. :)

Thanks for the link!

You are absolutley right...If it ever comes to a 'repel the hordes', it aint gonna matter very much if the bullet came from a brass case or an aluminum case...still gonna hurt like hell!

Be safe...keep your loved ones close and covered...

·
Registered
309 Posts
Sure, I dont mind sharing the wealth...I strongly recommend you guys get on their mailing list...I get daily updates from them on guns, ammo, etc. Great guys and good retail service..I dont use them on the internet cause they are right down the street from me.

Palmetto State Armory is the place

Palmetto is out of stock now but I got on their list. Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts