9 mm Favorite bulk ammo??

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by Gen4new-guy, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Gen4new-guy

Gen4new-guy New Member

Ok so here locally I have a shop that rotates a sale on ammo usually 8.99 or 9.99 depending on brand. Last month remmington was 9.99 per 50 this month its zero ammo for 8.99 per 50. anybody buy bulk ...if so where ? Usually I the prices I see equal that then add shipping ... It pays to buy locally with an 8.99 deal ...anyone have a favorite place to get bulk 1000 or more ?

2. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

8.99 is pretty cheap! When I buy bulk, it is normally Federal 115 gr. and it doesn't come out that cheap.

3. Mjones

Mjones New Member

$8.99 is a good deal. Can you buy 20 boxes? Or is it limited to just one our two boxes?

4. Last time I was in southern Illinois I bought 1000 rounds of Blazer Brass at $10 for 50 rounds

5. neem19

neem19 Just trying to stay warm

Hit a gun show here a few months ago and bought American Eagle (Federal) 124gr for $8.49 box 50 and bought a case. I've not seen it that cheap since. Natchez Shooter supplies has good sales every once and a while.

6. Webphisher

Webphisher Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome

Best price I've seen is $20 for a box of 100 federal 115gr. Ive shot about 1k rounds and only one ftf.

7. Junior-G-man

Junior-G-man Beak 'em Hawks!

I've noticed that on some sites the shipping is a couple bucks less if you have it shipped to a business instead of a residence. Don't know why, though.

I have a bud that has a car repair shop so I just have stuff shipped to the shop.