Glock Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've done some searching and haven't found the information I'm looking for. I have a new G19 Gen5 MOS FS and will be adding a Trijicon RMRcc. I have 2 other RMR with a 3.25MOA on a Benelli M4 and a Sig MPX. I like the RMR and it has been very durable.

For the G19 I am getting the more compact RMRcc. I have already ordered the adapter plate from C&H. I'm planning on the bigger dot 6.5MOA. Has anyone used the RMRcc with a 6.5MOA on a G19 MOS? I feel that the bigger dot would be good on the handgun. I'm not looking for alternate red dots but your thoughts on the dot size. Thoughts?

·
Registered
97 Posts
I purchased a 6 moa dot (for a sig) and it was way too big for my liking. I ended up getting another 3 moa. I own many 3 moa dots.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the replies. I have decided to get the regular RMR, not the RMRcc. After lots of You Tube, the cc just looks like the window is too small. As I've said I have 2 of the RMR with a 3.25 MOA on a shotgun and a PCC. I really like the regular RMR. The G19 isn't the micro single stack the cc is designed for anyway. I was just looking to try something new. Glad I came to my senses!

I'm still not 100% on the MOA size though I would like to try the 6.5 since I already have 2 that are 3.25.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am going with the RMR 6.5 MOA RM07-C-700679. I've had it in my cart with the 3.25 at EuroOptic for $469.99 and now that I've decided, the 6.5 is out of stock. :( I guess it's a popular dot size because everywhere I look it's out of stock. Except for a few places where they aren't discounting much if at all. I will just wait and see how soon they come back in stock.

A place called Lanbo's Armory claims to have them in stock for around the same price. I've never heard of them and their address is a residence just North of Houston TX so I think I'll wait.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I am going with the RMR 6.5 MOA RM07-C-700679. I've had it in my cart with the 3.25 at EuroOptic for $469.99 and now that I've decided, the 6.5 is out of stock. :( I guess it's a popular dot size because everywhere I look it's out of stock. Except for a few places where they aren't discounting much if at all. I will just wait and see how soon they come back in stock.

A place called Lanbo's Armory claims to have them in stock for around the same price. I've never heard of them and their address is a residence just North of Houston TX so I think I'll wait.
That is a very good price. Seems like most vendors are selling them for about $100 more.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 13 of 13 Posts