511 tactical Belts

Discussion in 'Conceal & Open Carry' started by Glockmaster, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

I just ordered this unit dose anyone have it or heard anything? It had pretty good reviews.

Attached Files:

2. scrubber3

scrubber3 New Member

I use one that 511 makes that is very similar to that one. It works well and is just the right thickness.

3. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

Awesome Thanks.

4. scrubber3

scrubber3 New Member

You're welcome. I think mine is the standard duty belt. That one you ordered is the double duty so I imagine it's twice as good. :). You'll like it.

5. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

I hope so I know I good belt makes a difference.

6. dslmac2

dslmac2 New Member

I also have the standard duty 511 belt. I wear it everyday. I like it a lot, in fact now that you reminded me I am going to get another one this weekend so I do not have to keep switching the belt from pants to shorts.

7. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

Do you all. Carry IWB? I have a old DICKIES dress/ work belt that I use now it's 1 1/4 wide an it don't work well at all.

Hoping when I get this new belt the holster will be supported better!

8. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

I bought one from bass pro a few weeks ago. Great belt, holds up real well. Better than all those pleather belts i had.

9. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

Awesome thanks for all of the info. That's why I Love this Forum. If you need an answer it's just a click away :)

10. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

That's how we roll here on the Glock Forum... ;)

11. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

You know!!!! Lol

12. AuxSix

AuxSix New Member

I have this belt. Use it as an underbelt for work. Only complaint is after a month of wear the body heat causes it to become supple.

13. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

4SHOW. ;) it's nice to have fellow GLOCK HEADS all over.

14. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

Well it's been a week or so I've been wearing the 5.11 double duty belt. At first I didn't think it would be stiff enough. But after a few practice draws and a few days carrying my GLOCK 23 it turned out to be a pretty good buy :) no complaints here..

15. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

I have that one I wear under my duty belt. I have the other 1.75" Operator Belt I wear without a duty belt when I'm at the range and such.

16. dslmac2

dslmac2 New Member

Nice. Does the Velcro bother you?

17. scrubber3

scrubber3 New Member

Well, since you done went en gotchu a nice handy dandy double duty 511 I had to get me a nice eleven 10 tactical response riggers belt. Your purchase made me feel inadequate..... I mean, I got to thinking and I thought why the heck am I sitting here with a crappy plastic duty belt? I got on eBay and snatched this bad boy up for 30 somthin bucks.

Now I feel better. I hope you're happy for making my wallet lighter. but since we both got nice belts now, I guess we are even. :) this thing sure is better than my old one.

18. Webphisher

Webphisher Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome

I don't really get the need for one of these, but then again I have a high quality leather belt that was handcrafted for me, so I might just be using a belt thats better for guns than most the other standard belts out there. Always nice to have a leatherworker in your house lol.

19. scrubber3

scrubber3 New Member

Shame on you.... Now I gotta go get me a personalized hand crafted leather belt. That was your plan all along wasn't it? Lol
    Well it won't work! At least not till next month...... Nah seriously, I think I'm done. I'm sure one of those is a good chunk of change.

20. Webphisher

Webphisher Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome

Are these belts just wide enough to deal with weight, if thats what it is i get it then. Im a bigger dude so I like the wider belts anyway or the jeans tend to roll on me >.>