Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
258 Posts
Glockmaster said:
I just ordered this unit dose anyone have it or heard anything? It had pretty good reviews.
I use one that 511 makes that is very similar to that one. It works well and is just the right thickness.

·
Banned
258 Posts
Glockmaster said:
Awesome Thanks.
You're welcome. I think mine is the standard duty belt. That one you ordered is the double duty so I imagine it's twice as good. :). You'll like it.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I also have the standard duty 511 belt. I wear it everyday. I like it a lot, in fact now that you reminded me I am going to get another one this weekend so I do not have to keep switching the belt from pants to shorts.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do you all. Carry IWB? I have a old DICKIES dress/ work belt that I use now it's 1 1/4 wide an it don't work well at all.

Hoping when I get this new belt the holster will be supported better!

·
Lead Farmer
2,882 Posts
Glockmaster said:
I just ordered this unit dose anyone have it or heard anything? It had pretty good reviews.
I bought one from bass pro a few weeks ago. Great belt, holds up real well. Better than all those pleather belts i had.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
iGlock said:
I bought one from bass pro a few weeks ago. Great belt, holds up real well. Better than all those pleather belts i had.
Awesome thanks for all of the info. That's why I Love this Forum. If you need an answer it's just a click away :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have this belt. Use it as an underbelt for work. Only complaint is after a month of wear the body heat causes it to become supple.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well it's been a week or so I've been wearing the 5.11 double duty belt. At first I didn't think it would be stiff enough. But after a few practice draws and a few days carrying my GLOCK 23 it turned out to be a pretty good buy :) no complaints here..

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
I have that one I wear under my duty belt. I have the other 1.75" Operator Belt I wear without a duty belt when I'm at the range and such.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Glockmaster said:
Well it's been a week or so I've been wearing the 5.11 double duty belt. At first I didn't think it would be stiff enough. But after a few practice draws and a few days carrying my GLOCK 23 it turned out to be a pretty good buy :) no complaints here..
Nice. Does the Velcro bother you?

·
Banned
258 Posts
Well, since you done went en gotchu a nice handy dandy double duty 511 I had to get me a nice eleven 10 tactical response riggers belt. Your purchase made me feel inadequate..... I mean, I got to thinking and I thought why the heck am I sitting here with a crappy plastic duty belt? I got on eBay and snatched this bad boy up for 30 somthin bucks.

Now I feel better. I hope you're happy for making my wallet lighter. but since we both got nice belts now, I guess we are even. :) this thing sure is better than my old one.

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
I don't really get the need for one of these, but then again I have a high quality leather belt that was handcrafted for me, so I might just be using a belt thats better for guns than most the other standard belts out there. Always nice to have a leatherworker in your house lol.

·
Banned
258 Posts
Webphisher said:
I don't really get the need for one of these, but then again I have a high quality leather belt that was handcrafted for me, so I might just be using a belt thats better for guns than most the other standard belts out there. Always nice to have a leatherworker in your house lol.
Shame on you.... Now I gotta go get me a personalized hand crafted leather belt. That was your plan all along wasn't it? Lol
Well it won't work! At least not till next month...... Nah seriously, I think I'm done. I'm sure one of those is a good chunk of change.

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Are these belts just wide enough to deal with weight, if thats what it is i get it then. Im a bigger dude so I like the wider belts anyway or the jeans tend to roll on me >.>

1 - 20 of 23 Posts