5 Dos & 5 Don'ts of Concealed Carry

Discussion in 'Conceal & Open Carry' started by dwcfastrice, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Dan75719

Dan75719 New Member

Sounds interesting. I want to check out the rest of the book.

2. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Common sense tactics for those who carry...

4. TheKraken

TheKraken Surviving Covid-19 Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Yes, common sense tactics.

5. ROYALE-W-CHEESE

ROYALE-W-CHEESE New Member

Common sense that is always worth hearing/reading again and again. Age, wisdom, experience, whatever you want to call it, tends to flavor the advice in subtly different textures even if you've heard it before.

6. So basically a guy made a list of common sense things, many of which are almost the same thing, and people will buy it?

Heck I think I'm going to write a book. It's called "Muzzles....keep them out of your mouth"

7. series11

series11 Hail Commifornia Lifetime Supporting Member

Very common sense. Much of this should have been done prior to getting a ccw.

8. Dan75719

Dan75719 New Member

The article is not the only thing in the book. I agree that most of it (especially what was in the article) is common sense. Amazon has a preview of the book and the contents look like there is some good information.

9. I agree with the rest, great advice. Thanks for the post, hopefully it'll help a number of people on here.

10. G-23

G-23 Premium Member

Probably a good read. I'm amazed at the information available to the CWP holder out there that never gets read or better yet, comprehended.

Many newbies get a permit and never read or train further.

11. What do you mean, I don't just put the clip in my gun and use the multipurpose holster that fits 15 different guns on my flimsy pleather belt.

Now you are telling me I need to read and go to the range a d practice. Maybe even do some practice draws and dry firing?! What the hell I just want to look cool, I don't care if I am actually functional or not.

12. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

I'll bet you look cool with those 15 guns drawing your britches down past you knees!:eek::eek: Hey, maybe a song about it!!:D:D