8,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
So basically a guy made a list of common sense things, many of which are almost the same thing, and people will buy it?

Heck I think I'm going to write a book. It's called "Muzzles....keep them out of your mouth"

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts
Very common sense. Much of this should have been done prior to getting a ccw.

·
Registered
324 Posts
So basically a guy made a list of common sense things, many of which are almost the same thing, and people will buy it?

Heck I think I'm going to write a book. It's called "Muzzles....keep them out of your mouth"
The article is not the only thing in the book. I agree that most of it (especially what was in the article) is common sense. Amazon has a preview of the book and the contents look like there is some good information.

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
Probably a good read. I'm amazed at the information available to the CWP holder out there that never gets read or better yet, comprehended.

Many newbies get a permit and never read or train further.

·
Registered
199 Posts
What do you mean, I don't just put the clip in my gun and use the multipurpose holster that fits 15 different guns on my flimsy pleather belt.

Now you are telling me I need to read and go to the range a d practice. Maybe even do some practice draws and dry firing?! What the hell I just want to look cool, I don't care if I am actually functional or not.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
What do you mean, I don't just put the clip in my gun and use the multipurpose holster that fits 15 different guns on my flimsy pleather belt.

Now you are telling me I need to read and go to the range a d practice. Maybe even do some practice draws and dry firing?! What the hell I just want to look cool, I don't care if I am actually functional or not.
I'll bet you look cool with those 15 guns drawing your britches down past you knees!:eek::eek: Hey, maybe a song about it!!:D:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts