5.11 Tactical Kilt (TDK)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Argyle64, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

Mine is ordered. Here's the proof:

[​IMG]

2. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

Lmao! Are you gonna wear it to the range?

3. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

Did you receive the e-mail that 5.11 sent out a few days after promoting the kilts as an April Fool's Joke? The inquires were so popular that they decided to sell them for a limited amount of time. I'm glad you actually got one!

4. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

You better believe it. I'll wear it there and to competitions in my Team Boomer Shooter jersey.

[​IMG]

5. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

Lmao that's great!!!

This may be an entirely new thread but how as a novice do I prepare and start competitions

6. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

First, join www.boomershooter.com
    Secondly, go to matches and shoot and meet new friends.
    Thirdly, practice, practice, practice.
    Fourth, practice, shoot matches, practice, shoot matches.

7. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

I did receive that email and I thought it was a joke but then when I saw how high the demand was and they were actually going to make them, I signed up for the wait list. I got the email on Thursday and I ordered my kilt on Friday.

8. Augi

Augi New Member

The correct answer to the question,"What's under your kilt?" is...

Your wife's lipstick!

If your new to kilts, be prepared for that question...a lot.

9. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

I've been wearing my clan's kilt since I was 21. I have 2 at the house and I got married in my formal dress kilt. This will be one more to add to my wardrobe and I'll be ordering another "Thin Blue Line" kilt in a few months.

10. Augi

Augi New Member

Are you from Scotland or just a Scot?

11. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

Just a Scot (as if my last name didn't give it away). My great grandfather immigrated here from Scotland and my dad and stepmom got married over there.

12. Augi

Augi New Member

Aye, laddie! My grandfather and grandmother met on the boat coming over from the ole country.
    I have my grandfather's kilt. Haven't worn it in a while. It's heavier than lead. Too hot for Florida weather.

13. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

Yup, extremely hot even for here in Oklahoma. The new TDK should be much lighter.

14. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

you dont sound scottish… lol JK. I have no scottish in me and even I want one!!!!