Glock Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone

New to the forum, so please bare with me. Maybe someone has already asked. I find it hard to believe I'm the only person with this combination of firearm/ light/laser. I have a 43X with a Crimson Trace Laserguard Pro (LL-803). I am having a hell of a time trying to find an appendix carry holster to fit. I am just trying to start carrying appendix. I have a few IWB holsters (strongside), but finding very difficult to find an appendix holster. Any suggestions?

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Bill

· Glockin’ since 1993
51,479 Posts
Welcome aboard from North Texas!
Here’s a couple of sources;

I’d look at Midway USA and Amazon too. Sometimes you can find them there at great prices.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome aboard from North Texas!
Here’s a couple of sources;

I’d look at Midway USA and Amazon too. Sometimes you can find them there at great prices.
Thank you, but unfortunately, that is for the wrong laser. The CT LG-443 is just a laser. the LL803 is a light and laser combo. It looks very similar to the TLR-6. The only real difference is the CT is activated by the grip vs a switch on the TLR-6. SO. the trigger guard is a bit thicker due to the mounting of the CT- LL-803. I love the CT, so, removing is not an option. If I have to make my own holster, so be it. Maybe I'll turn it into a business and produce holsters for combos no one else is doing. Hmmmm, that's an idea.

· Glockin’ since 1993
51,479 Posts
Thank you, but unfortunately, that is for the wrong laser. The CT LG-443 is just a laser. the LL803 is a light and laser combo. It looks very similar to the TLR-6. The only real difference is the CT is activated by the grip vs a switch on the TLR-6. SO. the trigger guard is a bit thicker due to the mounting of the CT- LL-803. I love the CT, so, removing is not an option. If I have to make my own holster, so be it. Maybe I'll turn it into a business and produce holsters for combos no one else is doing. Hmmmm, that's an idea.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

· Registered
18 Posts
Hello Everyone

New to the forum, so please bare with me. Maybe someone has already asked. I find it hard to believe I'm the only person with this combination of firearm/ light/laser. I have a 43X with a Crimson Trace Laserguard Pro (LL-803). I am having a hell of a time trying to find an appendix carry holster to fit. I am just trying to start carrying appendix. I have a few IWB holsters (strongside), but finding very difficult to find an appendix holster. Any suggestions?

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Bill
JM Kydex

1 - 15 of 15 Posts