4000 IRS agents?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Kmurray96, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Kmurray96

Kmurray96 Well-Known Member Supporter

The government, that warm and fuzzy entity that wants to control all vestiges of our lives, is seeking to hire 4000 people for the IRS.

Uh-huh... Thrill me. That just makes me feel all safe and gushie inside.

Don't you think 4000 more Border Patrol agents would be better suited to our needs?

2. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

Oh boy I think I'll just shut my small business down now and invite all the illegals in to take what ever they want

3. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

You may as well, the IRS will probably give you a tax credit for helping them lol

4. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

This is Barack Obama's idea of creating jobs lol.

5. glocknloaded

Lmao right!!!

6. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

While I was at FLETC, there were a lot of IRS Officers in training there. They are actual federal law enforcement officers who train tactically and work for the IRS. Of the different agencies there, they had the hottest women in their group.

7. c1328chase

c1328chase Member

My dad is K-9 on the 13 cty state task force. We had a bust a few months ago involving illegals. Dad rounded them all up with a large task force including IRS enforcement agents "all SWATed out" they were then taken into federal custody where they then became MY problem. We had 11 defendants (9 of which didn't speak English) and 1 translator. I had to do much of the translation for the LEOs as the 1 court translator was busy with attorneys and others.

@argyle When were you at FLETC? I had planned on spending 12 weeks there this summer. Did not get accepted into the program

8. mauro3005

mauro3005 New Member

What does illegals have to do with the IRS. Lol well people need to vote for Ron Paul he will do away with the IRS and federal reserve. I really don't know why he isn't an obvious winner in people's eyes. And the only true republican in the running. Everyone else is more democratic principles then everything else! And illegals don't "take" anything from us. The reason they continue to come is because we would rather pay cheap then the correct price. The only way to deal with the problem is by not being cheap. It's the same reason why our jobs get shipped overseas. Everyone wants to pay chicken bones for good work and that's just not possible with your typical American worker. So we either raise our standards or lower your standards.

9. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

I was there all of last November (2011).

10. cutlass327

cutlass327 New Member

That's what I was wondering. Actually I would think they'd really want to go after the irs for tax evasion for not paying taxes on their day job money!

11. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

You know they cant find good tax paying individuals at the border and they cant feed the machine there either. And what does this government have to do with Our needs? You must ask these questions before trying to make logic about the Obama machine.

12. glocknloaded

I personally think putting 4,000border patrol agents on the border is a much better spent then 4,000 IRS agents

13. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Ohhhh! I totally agree. I was just being tonque in cheek. The Obama admin loves to tax and could care less about our border. How much more proof do people need than 4000 IRS agents and a totally porous border!!

14. series11

series11 Hail Commifornia Lifetime Supporting Member

Come on guys its not that bad. All you really have to do is buy a costco size pallet of lubricant and take it like a bee with an itch. Obama has the best intentions for America and will see to it as he sees fit. 4000 IRS? Obviously he knows we are going to take it any way just like we do the rest of his policies that go around congress. Just lube up first and everything will be ok. Remember: "Thoughtcrime doesn't entail death, thoughtcrime is death"- George Orwell

15. Kmurray96

Kmurray96 Well-Known Member Supporter

Yeah, but I usually like to get kiss before I get screwed. And when Obama gets done, you'll be wondering, who put the sand in the Vaseline.

16. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

You are so right, man, you are so right!! Please people just listen to him, i mean, REALLY LISTEN to him, he will tell you himself every time!! Vote him out!Period!!