.40 s&w pricing

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jrlusmc, Jun 11, 2012.

1. jrlusmc

jrlusmc Member

Hey all new here. Proud owner of a g23 4gen. Just curious on pricing for .40 s & w. I live in RI and am paying about $50 for hundred rounds of Winchester white box, looking at online pricing I am getting robbed

2. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum! I hope you enjoy yourself here. I'm going to move your intro to the Introduction subforum so all the members can drop in and say hello. They are a very friendly bunch.

3. GunnerGSP

GunnerGSP Active Member

Welcome to the forum...

I pay about $32/100 rounds at Walmart. (Winchester White Box)

4. WhoNeedsMetalGuns

WhoNeedsMetalGuns New Member

Out in Sacramento there about $ 15 for 50 rounds brass casing!

5. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Welcome jlrusmc! Enjoy the forum! I just bought a 50 box today in Florida for $15.99 at my local shop.

6. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

BTW, If you are, which by your screenname it appears you are, A marine, we have a special LEO, Military only forum, If you send your Creds. to HAVASU by PM he will set you up. And if that is correct? Thank you much for your service!!

7. jrlusmc

jrlusmc Member

Wow I am gonna do some shopping I think, pretty sure out walmarts don't carry ammo but will check, although I would rather stick to a smaller store but that is the price at one of 3 or 4 local shops, love the glock though!!

8. jrlusmc

jrlusmc Member

Yes I have been out for a while now but I am!

9. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

It's for past and present! Go meet some other Marines , OOHRAH!!!

10. jrlusmc

jrlusmc Member

Thanks! Semper Fi!!

11. jrlusmc

jrlusmc Member

This whole glock thing is pretty addicting just reading posts I want one or two of them all!!!

12. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

LOL! Most of us do! We're all addicts. ;)

13. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Once you have one, it is never enough!! My wife made me quit buying them again till next year. Two glocks and a rifle this year, she says THATS ENOUGH. I disagree but I want this marriage to be my last!:(:eek:

14. jrlusmc

jrlusmc Member

Ever do any online ammo buying?

15. runman

runman New Member

Welcome to the forum Devil Dog, I too am a former Marine. I know what you mean about the addiction, read about everybody's collection around here and I want to try them all. Try SGAmmo for your online ammo, great service, quick shipping and low prices I you buy in bulk.

16. jrlusmc

jrlusmc Member

Trying to figure out why it's so pricey up here, probably cause ri is broke and antigun

17. MarinewithaGlock

MarinewithaGlock Premium Member

Welcome to the forum Devil Dog. As you can tell I'm a fellow Marine. Here in KY it's about 27 bucks for a box of 100 WWB from Walmart. Ive never bought online though.

18. jrlusmc

jrlusmc Member

Man I can imagine the other shops will be $20 cheaper but I will check around some more. If not online it is!

19. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Make sure to look through the AMMO and RELOADING, Sub forum as well, TONS of places to buy AMMO in the posts.

20. jrlusmc

jrlusmc Member

Will do thanks! And I meant "can't imagine" not "can"