Glock Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
Check out Lone Wolf, KKM, and Storm Lake barrels. A member of our site by the name of blackwolffcf can order them for you for a very reasonable price.

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
Looking for a 357 sig barrel for my g22 reasonably priced.
Hello biggs9599, I do offer Storm Lake barrels, however I am out of stock of the G22 40 to 357 conversion barrels. Conversion barrels are in high demand and the larger companies that are serviced though my distributor have bought out the entire stock.

I checked out a few sites and this seems to be the case just about everywhere.

I would like to offer a service to you if you wish, I could scour the internet for one that is in stock for the lowest price and order it for you for a measly 10% finders fee. PM me if you are interested.

Best of luck on your quest for a barrel!!!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank u all for your help. I found one on eBay for 125 which is fairly cheap but I don't know about using eBay. Also would I have to get a mag from a 31 or could I use my 40 mag since they are so close in size?

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
biggs9599 said:
Thank u all for your help. I found one on eBay for 125 which is fairly cheap but I don't know about using eBay. Also would I have to get a mag from a 31 or could I use my 40 mag since they are so close in size?
Since the .357 is a necked cartridge using a .40 casing, you'll be fine.

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
Great price! For the range you would be ok using the .40 mags.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
37,759 Posts
I've used the G22 mags for the .357sig. I don't see a difference other than markings. SigSauer marks their own mags .40/.357 from the factory.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts