357 sig for g22

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by biggs9599, Jun 27, 2012.

1. biggs9599

biggs9599 New Member

Looking for a 357 sig barrel for my g22 reasonably priced.

2. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

Check out Lone Wolf, KKM, and Storm Lake barrels. A member of our site by the name of blackwolffcf can order them for you for a very reasonable price.

3. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Hello biggs9599, I do offer Storm Lake barrels, however I am out of stock of the G22 40 to 357 conversion barrels. Conversion barrels are in high demand and the larger companies that are serviced though my distributor have bought out the entire stock.

I checked out a few sites and this seems to be the case just about everywhere.

I would like to offer a service to you if you wish, I could scour the internet for one that is in stock for the lowest price and order it for you for a measly 10% finders fee. PM me if you are interested.

Best of luck on your quest for a barrel!!!

4. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

First place I checked!!!! They were out of stock this morning!!!

5. Danzig

Danzig I do hood rat sh%t! Supporter

Texas
    I got mine through CheaperThanDirt.

6. biggs9599

biggs9599 New Member

Thank u all for your help. I found one on eBay for 125 which is fairly cheap but I don't know about using eBay. Also would I have to get a mag from a 31 or could I use my 40 mag since they are so close in size?

7. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

Since the .357 is a necked cartridge using a .40 casing, you'll be fine.

8. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Great price! For the range you would be ok using the .40 mags.

9. Danzig

Danzig I do hood rat sh%t! Supporter

Texas
    I've used the G22 mags for the .357sig. I don't see a difference other than markings. SigSauer marks their own mags .40/.357 from the factory.