Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
King of my Castle until my wife comes home
2,973 Posts
White hat max tuck is what I use and love it!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
djlorenzana said:
White hat max tuck is what I use and love it!
That looks nice. You just add one more item to search about, thank you! How do you like the quality of yours?

·
Sheep Dog-MCLMM
430 Posts
I have been really impressed with the super tuck deluxe. Mines in horse hide. 1 1/2 years and still going strong. I carry my Glock 23 about 12 hours a day, 5-6 days a week with the crossbreed.

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Have a Max Tuck from White Hat for my G21 and G30 as well, and have to say I'm very happy with it.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
CountryMick said:
Have a Max Tuck from White Hat for my G21 and G30 as well, and have to say I'm very happy with it.
Cool!! I already made up my mind! White hat will be. Thank you.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Good choice. I was lucky enough to just stumble onto their site a year ago and went ahead and ordered one. I couldn't be happier with my White Hat and their customer service. Now the fun part: you have to wait to get it in. :)

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
RES17CUE said:
Good choice. I was lucky enough to just stumble onto their site a year ago and went ahead and ordered one. I couldn't be happier with my White Hat and their customer service. Now the fun part: you have to wait to get it in. :)
Yeah, I didn't know about this holster neither until I recently found out, thanks to Djlorenzana here in this forum. I wish I would find about it long time ago!! :)

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
CountryMick said:
How long do you had to wait to get the holster at your door?

·
Registered
60 Posts
I believe it took mine about 2 weeks. Be patient it's worth it. All hand made. If you have questions Tony from White Hat will take care of you.

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Got mine in a little under a week from time of order to on my belt, was pleasantly suprised at how fast it came in.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok thank you, I just can't wait. I have been caring my G30 in a old uncle mike suede inexpensive holster. It's been about two week, I'm hopping to get it this week! I'm really exited!!!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok guys I finally got the holster today. Its a better quality than I expected, I almost don't even want to use it for an every day caring. Now i want to get another one in the future, for wearing on a nice day out! that's how beautiful and well made it is.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts