Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Sheep Dog-MCLMM
430 Posts
I have been really impressed with the super tuck deluxe. Mines in horse hide. 1 1/2 years and still going strong. I carry my Glock 23 about 12 hours a day, 5-6 days a week with the crossbreed.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Good choice. I was lucky enough to just stumble onto their site a year ago and went ahead and ordered one. I couldn't be happier with my White Hat and their customer service. Now the fun part: you have to wait to get it in. :)

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
RES17CUE said:
Good choice. I was lucky enough to just stumble onto their site a year ago and went ahead and ordered one. I couldn't be happier with my White Hat and their customer service. Now the fun part: you have to wait to get it in. :)
Yeah, I didn't know about this holster neither until I recently found out, thanks to Djlorenzana here in this forum. I wish I would find about it long time ago!! :)

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok guys I finally got the holster today. Its a better quality than I expected, I almost don't even want to use it for an every day caring. Now i want to get another one in the future, for wearing on a nice day out! that's how beautiful and well made it is.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.