Glock Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my first 3 Glocks within a month. :)
Got on a waiting list at Turner's for a 17, bought a 34 meanwhile. Of course Turner's called me the next day that my 17 is ready for the paperwork. And you can't buy 2 guns and not get one for the fiance, she might leave the ring in my range bag lol. So I got her a 19

·
Premium Member
2,233 Posts
Got my first 3 Glocks within a month. :)
Got on a waiting list at Turner's for a 17, bought a 34 meanwhile. Of course Turner's called me the next day that my 17 is ready for the paperwork. And you can't buy 2 guns and not get one for the fiance, she might leave the ring in my range bag lol. So I got her a 19 View attachment 249594
Whoa! Nice looking Glocks there! How do they shoot???

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Welcome and nice start to the Glock life.

Reactions: Smee665

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Whoa! Nice looking Glocks there! How do they shoot???
I took the 34 and 17 to the range today. The 17 with the green dot is ridiculously easy to shoot. The 34 stock has a lot less recoil and it's not as loud as the 17.
They both have 3.5 lb trigger pulls, Timney & the 34 stock. I had to polish some of the Timney parts to get rid of the second wall. Now it's smoother. The 34 feels a lot more mushy than the Timney of course. They did a really great job with the Timney Alpha. For $150, it's a no brainer,

·
Super Moderator
62,925 Posts
I took the 34 and 17 to the range today. The 17 with the green dot is ridiculously easy to shoot. The 34 stock has a lot less recoil and it's not as loud as the 17.
They both have 3.5 lb trigger pulls, Timney & the 34 stock. I had to polish some of the Timney parts to get rid of the second wall. Now it's smoother. The 34 feels a lot more mushy than the Timney of course. They did a really great job with the Timney Alpha. For $150, it's a no brainer,
Timney is a great trigger.

·
Premium Member
2,233 Posts
Timney is a great trigger.
Smee & Island Life, lately it looks like Timney triggers on Glocks get big thumbs up all-around. That's good to know. I like to keep my EDC Glocks factory-stock, but others have some hot-dog triggers on them, like my G17.3 and one of my 43's.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts