223 ammo

Discussion in 'Ammo & Reloading' started by glockguy13, May 6, 2012.

1. glockguy13

glockguy13 New Member

Want to buy some bulk ammo for my AR 15. Not sure where to buy? And did find 500 rounds of silver bear for 140 not to bad. Anyone ever use silver bear ammo?

2. bhale187

bhale187 New Member Supporter

It's steel cased, so if you are shooting it in an AR I'd suggest getting a spare BCG for it. Steel cased is much harder on the BCG than brass.

3. glockguy13

glockguy13 New Member

Oh good thing you told me that. I don't want that just regular brass I leave in two months for basic so just tryin to get some practice in

4. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

5. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

Last edited: May 6, 2012
  6. bhale187

Have you used their reman. ammo before? Those are some pretty good bulk prices

7. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

I shot some from my old AR. It's good stuff. You won't be disappointed.

8. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

I don't want to be rude or a dick but we probably get this same question twice a week if you search bulk ammo you will find existing threads with ammo reviews and suggestions on place to buy.

9. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

It's no problem, some of us find out new sites and like to share them. :cool:

10. glocknloaded

I completely understand I am just suggesting keeping them all in one thread so it's a one stop shop and we don't see a ton of the same threads no harm intended

11. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

I see where you're coming from. There's as many of these threads as the "which Glock should I get" threads. But at the same time, the OP is relatively new. He'll learn as time progresses.

12. glocknloaded

Haha yeah exactly, hope I didn't come off as a dick.

13. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

Nah you're good man

14. bhale187

I usually check the new ammo threads on the off chance I'll find a new source, like the one G29sf suggested www.BVAC-ammo.com

15. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

That's actually how I learned about them. It's always good to look around.