Glock Firearms banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently have a 26 and have become victim to the Glock addiction. I want to get a .45 but i'm torn between the 21 and the 30. Either one would be the SF. I don't know if I would actually carry it as I have a kahr cw45 and my 26. Any opinions on these two models would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
46 Posts
My next Glock is going to be the G30.

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
I loved my 21SF but if it's for carry, you can't go wrong with the 30.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I suspect in the long run it'll turn out to be a question of which to get... first. Since you already have the 26 and a Kahr for carry, why not try the full sized fun of the 21 first?

I love my 21SF and plan to get the 30SF down the line for carry.

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
I have both the 21 and 30. Really enjoy them both. For me, the 30 shoots better and more accurate.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I really like my G30 for carrying and plan on getting a 21SF at some point in the next year... My goal is to have the 21SF for home defense and a hunting/fishing side arm (we can open carry while hunting and fishing in FL). The 30 is my carry gun and the 36 will be for my wife...

·
Registered
46 Posts
I bought the G30sf today. I put 100 rounds through it and 50 through my G19. The G30sf is only a little bit more snap than my G19.

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
They are both great guns. I went with the G21 first and then bought a G30.
If I have to do it again, I will still get the G21 first.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I have had both, i just could not get comfy with the small size 30. I only have the 21 now and it is my favorite gun so far. I found some creative ways to carry it. Goes with me every day. I do have a 23 as well and it is a very nice size between the 30 and 21 but of course it is a.40

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I want a G30 someday but if there's no long gun close I feel more at ease with my G21 than any handgun on earth.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Glockmaster said:
The G21G4 is on my list ;)
You wont be sorry chap! Shes a mighty piece to behold. Definitely my favorite!

·
Registered
38 Posts
At one time had both - traded the G30, still have the 21. For carry, get the 30.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I've also never fired a 30 but I just got a 21 and it is the softest and easiest shooting .45 ACP I have ever shot. I absolutely love it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts